DFW Crew - Split Rail on April 13th

I can probably play. But, I won't be 100% sure until that week. Probably 80-90% possible, right now.

I should be a go, but let me check with the wife when I get home. I will give a definitive answer tonight.

I'm in for 13th

Sorry guys I out, parents in town that weekend

I'm out on the 13th. Have to go out of town. I'll try to make the next one. I know it will be a blast.

I can do 4/20-21 or 4/27-28. (edit: just saw it's looking like the 13th. Unless I can work out something with a co-worker I have to pass. I'm on-call the weekend).

I can do 4/20-21 or 4/27-28. (edit: just saw it's looking like the 13th. Unless I can work out something with a co-worker I have to pass. I'm on-call the weekend).
Just glad to see you found the group. There will be plenty of opportunties to play with this bunch. I just wanted to make sure that you knew we were out here. I have a feeling that we will all being meeting up more, now that everyone is starting to get to know each other.
Keep an eye out for DFW gatherings. Also, if you ever need a playing partner, just post something up. Just might come across someone free on that day.

As of right now I am good for the 13th. Come spring temps. I want to see this course looking good.

1st post updated with the starting lineup for the 13th.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

That's a good start Andrew. Thanks for getting this going. Alright folks. We need some more of the local DFW THPers to chime in here. It's always a blast when we tee it up together. There are a lot more of you out there. Here is a chance to get on a really nice links style course.

Worked out a deal with a co-worker so I am good to go for the 13th if I can still get in

Worked out a deal with a co-worker so I am good to go for the 13th if I can still get in

Added you to the list.

Where is Nate? Suprised he hasnt chimed in yet.

He is going to the Masters so his pass to play golf will likely be revoked until after the Morgan Cup in July.

That's great to hear. Looking forward to meeting you.

He is going to the Masters so his pass to play golf will likely be revoked until after the Morgan Cup in July.

That's funny.

I call B.S. on that. Nate better reprioritize his priorities. He's got a lot of nerve picking Augusta over a 90 mile drive, both ways, to a public play course.

I call B.S. on that. Nate better reprioritize his priorities. He's got a lot of nerve picking Augusta over a 90 mile drive, both ways, to a public play course.

He even skipped Vegas because of the Masters tickets. He figured he was pushing his luck at the house already.

He even skipped Vegas because of the Masters tickets. He figured he was pushing his luck at the house already.

He needs a new pair of manties.

Poor Nate! Lol married life must be tough.

Ok guys, split rail says we need at least 20 guys to be considered for a group rate. They will not budge. The other option would be to get a 2:30 tee time to play for $39, an earlier tee time would be $49. I am ok with whatever time. Don't know if 2:30 would be late for some people. Either way let me know what tee time you would prefer. Thanks!

That is correct....the wife staying home for 5 days without me but with all the kiddos uses up a lot of honey do points to say the least. But I think it's points well spent. You guys have a blast!!

Ok guys, split rail says we need at least 20 guys to be considered for a group rate. They will not budge. The other option would be to get a 2:30 tee time to play for $39, an earlier tee time would be $49. I am ok with whatever time. Don't know if 2:30 would be late for some people. Either way let me know what tee time you would prefer. Thanks!

I would rather see an earlier tee time. That is rather late in the day for it there. I was thinking between 10 and 12 . But I would play any time.

I would rather see an earlier tee time. That is rather late in the day for it there. I was thinking between 10 and 12 . But I would play any time.

Similar thoughts, hate playing that late. Iron Horse is on Ideal for $24.95!

Back