The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is annoying! Got an email that said this: "Information regarding membership is only distributed through active members. No information is given out publically." I'm amused that the guy misspelled publicly.

They can't smell what The Rock is cooking.
hahaha

for real dude...are they not taking new members? or you think they are being racial?

hahaha

for real dude...are they not taking new members? or you think they are being racial?

Probably not taking new members. However, they had a "contact us" link on their webpage. I wrote them and said I was interested, what's the worst that could happen, right? Of course, then I got that response, which stinks.

It is annoying! Got an email that said this: "Information regarding membership is only distributed through active members. No information is given out publically." I'm amused that the guy misspelled publicly.

They can't smell what The Rock is cooking.

At least he didn't spell it pubicly.

Just saying.

Probably not taking new members. However, they had a "contact us" link on their webpage. I wrote them and said I was interested, what's the worst that could happen, right? Of course, then I got that response, which stinks.
got ya. cause if they were being mean to my boy I would wreck shop

sucks about your car cookie. but...its paid off and running great. Nothing wrong with that

did SteelPresident every figure out the issue with his tickets to the Masters?

sucks about your car cookie. but...its paid off and running great. Nothing wrong with that

Yep, get used to no car payment and then get stingy when it comes to a maintenance bill. All good though, better than a maintenance bill WITH a car payment!

Yep, get used to no car payment and then get stingy when it comes to a maintenance bill. All good though, better than a maintenance bill WITH a car payment!

Amen to that cookie. Our car is paid off but we have trouble here and there. It still runs great but paying 500 every year is much cheaper than payments. Hopefully since you are taking care of your car it will take care of you!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

My Suburban is approaching 100k miles and have been hearing a few strange noises while operating. Ignore the fact that I have really done nothing besides tires and oil changes to this point.......

Everything is getting fixed and brought up to speed today....to the tune of $1650.

I trust the guys doing the work and know it's legit, but OUCH. This coming after I have already replaced the AC unit and hot water heater this year.

At least it's paid off.....there is some solace in that.
It's a gas guzzler. Time to downsize! Haha

mine was due for inspection before the end of the month, but the check engine light has been on because it's not reading the proper levels in the gas tank. I haven't wanted to put the money in to it, so last week the light went off randomly so I had it brought down to the local place and inspected. Luckily it passed, the next day the check engine light came back on.

I wish I could part with the Deanvoy, just cant do it since its so nice not having payments.

My car however needs to go and will be shortly

mine was due for inspection before the end of the month, but the check engine light has been on because it's not reading the proper levels in the gas tank. I haven't wanted to put the money in to it, so last week the light went off randomly so I had it brought down to the local place and inspected. Luckily it passed, the next day the check engine light came back on.
Easy fix;

1. Tear off a piece of duct tape.
2. Place piece of duct tape over light.

I wish I could part with the Deanvoy, just cant do it since its so nice not having payments.

My car however needs to go and will be shortly
LOL @ the Deanvoy.

It was kind of depressing seeing the fuel light move off "F" today.

Ha, now it gets driven probably 500 miles/month. Use the Accord for everything when possible but last year the wife wanted to take the Suburban to SC....may do it this year since I will trust that it will get us there.

Pretty comfortable for long road trips and handy for hauling a few staff bags around.

LOL @ the Deanvoy.

It was kind of depressing seeing the fuel light move off "F" today.

Yeah I feel for ya...the Deanvoy's fuel llight says E, even if its a full tank....how could I ever part ways with awesomeness like that

Ha, now it gets driven probably 500 miles/month. Used the Accord for everything when possible but last year the wife wanted to take the Suburban to SC....may do it this year since I will trust that it will get us there.

Pretty comfortable for long road trips and handy for hauling a few staff bags around.

it's just functional

Ha, now it gets driven probably 500 miles/month. Use the Accord for everything when possible but last year the wife wanted to take the Suburban to SC....may do it this year since I will trust that it will get us there.

A Vegan in a Suburban! Save the animals, screw the planet!

Haha, just messing with you Cookie!

you'd think cookie would get one of those cars that runs off vegetable oil

A Vegan in a Suburban! Save the animals, screw the planet!

Haha, just messing with you Cookie!

It's the Texas version of a Cadillac! Plus I need something to occasionally tow the boat with.

What good is a planet with no animals? :angel:

It's the Texas version of a Cadillac! Plus I need something to occasionally tow the boat with.

What good is a planet with no animals? :angel:

Classic. A Texas Cadillac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back