The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found organic peanut butter makes a good snack for me. Just had a spoonful before heading to the gym.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

taste much different than the regular stuff?

I found organic peanut butter makes a good snack for me. Just had a spoonful before heading to the gym.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

You have to mix it don't you?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

taste much different than the regular stuff?

Nope. I got the crunchy kind and it was no mix.. Some of it you do have to mix but they make some that's already mixed

TapaTalk from the iPhone

We just pulled the chicken breast out and it falls apart. Looks delicious. GG took a small taste and said "Incredible". Sits in sauce for 20 minutes and then its slider time. Cannot wait.

sex burns lots of calories. Having it...not thinking about it.

sex burns lots of calories. Having it...not thinking about it.

Actually I think this was recently proven not as accurate as most people think.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Actually I think this was recently proven not as accurate as most people think.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
33 seconds doesnt count.

33 seconds doesnt count.

Hahahahahahahah!

Maybe I should show this to my girlfriend and she might stop spending every waking minute studying for her nursing boards

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Lets try to keep this serious guys. Lots of us are working hard towards certain goals.

HAHAHA OMG! You all crack me up to much! We are the comedic biggest loser crew.

For anybody looking for a delicious low cal meal, you have to try those sliders. Absolutely delicious.

4utame6e.jpg

For anybody looking for a delicious low cal meal, you have to try those sliders. Absolutely delicious.

4utame6e.jpg

I'd eat 10 of those right now, they look delicious

I'd eat 10 of those right now, they look delicious

Its funny because the recipe calls for 2 chicken breasts and the serving is two sliders. No way 1 full breast fit on my 2 buns and yet I am full.

40 minutes on the bike done. Now abs and hopefully the treadmill if one opens up. My universities weightroom is pretty small only 10 treadmills and the girls take them all up this time of day

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Its funny because the recipe calls for 2 chicken breasts and the serving is two sliders. No way 1 full breast fit on my 2 buns and yet I am full.

Sounds like a winner ill get that recipe soon

40 minutes on the bike done. Now abs and hopefully the treadmill if one opens up. My universities weightroom is pretty small only 10 treadmills and the girls take them all up this time of day

TapaTalk from the iPhone
nice work man, just push one of the ladies off of one, no biggy

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Eyecandy is good motivation too!

I worked out in the gym pool for 1.5 hours today after walking the dog. Picked up Wendy's Chili for dinner. Today has been a good day. I will be babysitting in Athens tomorrow. Decided to do shopping there since they have a Trader Joe's. Love that place.

I just finished lunch. I had a pocket pita thin with turkey and mustard, then some carrots and a cuttie mandarin orange. Very good and filling.

I am also a little shorter, so that factors into it as well. I may also have a different goal weight which might factor into it. I set a goal to lose 16lbs.

I love carrots, I had them for lunch today. I also really like cheese sticks, you can find them for 50-60 calories and they make a great snack, for me at least.

Oatmeal in the morning is always a good option, full of protein and fiber. Apples for a snack are also great, they are really high in fiber. If you like cottage cheese (fortunately I do) that's another great option, it has tons of good protein and you can add sweet (fruit, granola) or savory (veggies, nuts) items to it and it's a great way to fill up and stay full.

Another great option, if you can skip the mayo, or even do light mayo, tuna is a great choice. I like mine with some mustard, chopped up celery and onion. I put it on salads, eat it plan, put it in a pita pocket or sandwich thins, lots of great options there.

Another great option, greek yogurt has a ton of great protein in it and you can find it on sale all the time with tons of different flavor options. I just got the 100 calorie ones that I plan to eat as a snack with either some granola or healthy cereal. That's also another great breakfast option, cereal mixed with greek yogurt, filling and tasty.

I am so mad at myself because I sit here and talk about all these different healthy food options, and it makes me mad because I have all the knowledge for eating healthy, always have, and have always been a healthy eater and then I just let myself go. I am so glad we are all doing this, I really need this kick in the butt.

Oh, I also picked this up today. I have liked all the other flavors except Strawberry Shortcake, that one was disgusting. I hope this tastes good, I love lemon squares.

i-ZCWwjMR-L.jpg

A quick browse from the America's Test Kitchen book, don't know how it compares but...

1 2.67" Lemon Square
190 calories
6g Fat
3.5g Sat Fat
35mg Chol
34g Carbs
2g protein
0g fiber
135mg sodium

You know that Bicep Curl machine behind the tread mills is a nice place to wait it out....just saying....

Haha I wish. At our school they have them backed up against the wall almost so nowhere to "browse"

On topic: ended up with 12 miles biked ran 1.5 miles and a decent AB workout to boot. I feel really freaking good.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Just finished dinner. Instead of the 2 sliders like JB had, I took 1 bun and made an opened face sandwich and added a birds eye steamer asian vegetable medley to it. This chicken is delicious, diet or not this will be on our regular rotation, it's that good. Here's a pic of my plate:

i-Mz7b6TF-L.jpg

Just finished dinner. Instead of the 2 sliders like JB had, I took 1 bun and made an opened face sandwich and added a birds eye steamer asian vegetable medley to it. This chicken is delicious, diet or not this will be on our regular rotation, it's that good. Here's a pic of my plate:

Can you share the recipe?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Can you share the recipe?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Its in the recipe thread I posted it earlier. Random and Off Topic section in a sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back