A laugh at my expence

the boss

golf addict help me!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Just having a bath and the phone rings, I think I'll check who it was a nd ring them back. As soon as it stops ringing it starts again so thinking somethings wrong I jump out the bath go to grab my towel and fall face first into the door, So whilst trying to wrap my towel round me I race down the stairs only to slip and fall down the last 5. Then the phones stops ringing only to start again 5 seconds later, but where the hell is the phone (cordless)???? I hear it in the sofa so with my arm stuffed down the back of the sofa trying to feel for the phone I get it stuck and graze my arm pulling the phone out.

And guess what was so urgent??? The wife wanted a cup of tea ready for coming in from work at 10.45.:at-wits-end::at-wits-end::angry::angry:

Like a boss. :call-me:

That's not funny....:laughing:

sorry...

LOL!! I am glad that stuff happens to other people besides just me! I laugh because I have had a similar situation...

people still take baths?

That is funny right there and you must be a tough rascal:laughing:. It's a good thing you didn't break something like a body part :D

She better enjoy that tea!!

Sorry after reading this was the first thing that pop in my mind.. haha

Welcome to my world!

I laughed at the word expence.

oh my...I have to force myself to stop laughing so I can type. When I started playing Benny Hill, I just completed lost it. oh man this is just hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard for a while.

Thanks for sharing this priceless story and I hope you are ok from the fall. Take care.

At least you didn't rip your pants. Now that would have been embarassing.

Just having a bath and the phone rings, I think I'll check who it was a nd ring them back. As soon as it stops ringing it starts again so thinking somethings wrong I jump out the bath go to grab my towel and fall face first into the door, So whilst trying to wrap my towel round me I race down the stairs only to slip and fall down the last 5. Then the phones stops ringing only to start again 5 seconds later, but where the hell is the phone (cordless)???? I hear it in the sofa so with my arm stuffed down the back of the sofa trying to feel for the phone I get it stuck and graze my arm pulling the phone out.

And guess what was so urgent??? The wife wanted a cup of tea ready for coming in from work at 10.45.:at-wits-end::at-wits-end::angry::angry:

Have your darts ready to fly when she comes in. Teach her how to dodge.

Haha, Boss. Easy to tell your a newlywed, lol. Bet you had the tea ready?

That sounds like something my wife would do.

Back