Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

You will be pleased to know, yes, starting with the next run of shirts possibly, they will be an inch or more longer, allowing them to stay tucked better. I told them if I had a nitpick regarding golf shirts, that would be it. I thought if you when I included that in the email. Lol.

I'll post my comments and their response when I get home. But really impressed with the way they reached out and secondly, responded.

hahaha!! Good man!! I'm definitely intrigued. A longer shirt could definitely open the door to some acquisitions.

Beyond Twitter, dude. I just got an email from the CEO, telling me he received my feedback email they asked me for last night regarding sizing and is going to put it into play, hopefully by the next run of shirts. He also said he follows our thread here and what were saying isn't going unnoticed and appreciates it.

I'll share it all once I get home and post what I sent them, so others can chime in as well.

well done JRMO, way to have an impact!

You will be pleased to know, yes, starting with the next run of shirts possibly, they will be an inch or more longer, allowing them to stay tucked better. I told them if I had a nitpick regarding golf shirts, that would be it. I thought if you when I included that in the email. Lol.

I'll post my comments and their response when I get home. But really impressed with the way they reached out and secondly, responded.

This. Is. Awesome.

Let us know when this 'goes live'. That's the only thing keeping me from ordering more shirts right now.

Alright, I am finally home and can share this with you guys. When I started this thread, it was to just give some simple feedback of the service and product I had received and how impressed with both I was. And to share something I thought might interest other guys out there. A lot of us talk about it time and time again, companies that just "get it", whether it's directly related to golf or just something we enjoy in our personal life. There are companies that get it and some that don't. I felt like this company "got it" from the get go with me, so I liked to talk about them and tell others about them.

Now, as a couple others can attest to, no matter where you are or what you are doing, if you are wearing an Alial Fital shirt, you can almost always count on one compliment or remark about the shirt you are wearing. Usually just a remark about the different collar or the color combinations, and a few times, where can I get those. I always give them the website and follow up with, "Made in America, dude".

My hope is, and I have seen it one other time, that people searching for these shirts on the net, land on our site and not only use our reviews to learn more, but become members of our site as well.

Alial Fital reached out to me yesterday for some feedback regarding sizing in their golf line and I took a few of the things that others have said here and in other clothing threads, and relayed that information to them, along with what I thought as well. I was pretty impressed they would do that, reach out to me, the consumer, for some ideas on their product. I was doubly stunned today to not only get a response, but told they would put my thoughts into action. I couldn't be any more impressed with this company. Obviously, they read our thoughts and opinions here as well, so if there is something I missed or something you would like to add, by all means, please do so.

Here is the conversation.

[h=5]"Hey Jeff,

I hope this finds you well and let me take a moment to thank you for your continued support of AF.

We are trying to improve our sizing guide here at Alial Fital and would love feedback from you! We are particularly interested in how Alial Fital compares to other golf brands you may wear like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Under Armour, Travis Mathew etc.

If you could reply to this email with the size you wear in Alial Fital and the size you wear in any other brand you own we would greatly appreciate it. We are trying to build out a unique sizing chart for the benefit of all future customers."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Shayla,

First off, thank you for reaching out to me and thank you for the exceptional service and product you guys put out. I couldn't be any happier throwing on an Alial Fital polo and supporting your company.

Alial Fital - Large (golf fit - PERFECT) and XL (non-golf - PERFECT)
Nike Golf - Medium
Sligo - Medium preferred, but will wear an occasional Large

Before Alial Fital, I was wearing Mediums in Sligo, and an occasional Large, on the course. I enjoyed the Mediums more because they were a nice, athletic fit. My only gripes with Sligo mediums were the sleeves were too short and I had to wear sleeveless performance shirts under them, otherwise, my sleeves would hang out the bottom of the arms. Also, they weren't long enough, constantly coming untucked during the round. Large Sligo's fit better all over, but they just sit weird on my body, if that makes sense.

I also wear Nike mediums and have found that Alial Fital's Large golf fit shirts are probably on par (no pun) with these. Both fit almost the same exact way and just wear terrifically well on me.

If I were to nitpick at one thing with the Alial Fital golf fit large, and believe me, this is a nit pick, I was having a small issue coming untucked in the back during my last rounds of golf in AF's. Not fully untucked, but enough in the back to notice. If the AF golf fit large was just a hair longer, it wouldn't be a problem. Like I said, just a minor nit pick and maybe I should just swing slower.

Some of the guys and I have discussed sizing at The Hackers Paradise, where I have set up a review, ask questions and toot AF's horn thread, and the most common concern in a golf fit shirt is it fitting well in the chest and being long enough. I try to answer their questions based on what I wear and how I like to look, but each person has a different view of how they want to look out there on the course.

Anyways, hope I helped and if you need anything else, feel free to ask.

Best to you and the Alial Fital team.

Jeff Reed
#AFAmbassadors"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jeff,

Shayla forwarded me your email and feedback.

1. Thank You so very much for your diligent notes and feedback. I can and will make a change to the length on the Large golf pattern. Do you think 1 inch will be best? Please allow me some time to do this as production is pretty steady right now but I will fit in the change asap. As far as check width's and sleeve lengths I think those are far more difficult to change as it's very difficult to fit everyone's body type exactly perfect :)

2. I wanted to personally thank you for the work you are doing on Hackers Paradise, it is not going unnoticed based on some of the analytics I do on the site on a regular basis.

3. What do you think of the Golf Push Polo and the new vest?

Best,
Gibran Hamdan
CEO/Creative Director
Alial Fital"[/h]

Jeff that's awesome. I feel I want to buy one or two to support a company with that sort of customer service. Can never go wrong dealing with a class act like AF. Thanks for taking the time to share that.

That's so awesome Jeff. Love the emails and how they are paying attention and making changes based on your thoughts. Makes it easier to go ahead and make the purchase. Love these kind of companies that just "get it" and the best part is that they are made in the USA.

Awesome experience. These look great.

Thanks for sharing Jeff. Great story there and I have to say I like their shirts as well. Very distinct look to them. I could see a few of these in my future. Thanks for opening our eyes to a new line that I personally was not familiar with until now.

Thanks, fellas. Obviously it is not my intentions to step on any toes or disregard other great golf clothing companies out there. I just feel that this company really has something to offer the consumer in terms of both product quality and service, and like to talk about it.

Thanks, fellas. Obviously it is not my intentions to step on any toes or disregard other great golf clothing companies out there. I just feel that this company really has something to offer the consumer in terms of both product quality and service, and like to talk about it.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that his company goes above and beyond in terms of their customer service. It's so different hearing a company CEO telling a consumer that their input will make a direct impact on future products.

Anyone have an active coupon code or discount link? I see "wellspent" is not working anymore. I'm looking to pull the trigger on some of these new designs.

Do share Jeff!!!!????

BTW, ordered the Friday Masters shirt to wear on Friday when I'm there. I'm gonna make sure Bo sees me in it somewhere..............:D

Anyone have an active coupon code or discount link? I see "wellspent" is not working anymore. I'm looking to pull the trigger on some of these new designs.
Send them an email and tell them exactly what you said here........I think you might be surprised in what you get.

That's awesome!

BTW, I got another really awesome email this morning. But I can't share most of that with y'all. :)

Jeff, you tease!

I bet it has something to do with those shirts...

What a tease. Did JB take over your account for a second there?

I bet it has something to do with those shirts...

I know of a couple things in the works, but mainly just a fun, enlightening conversation with a young entrepreneur. Just neat to hear the thought process that goes into things and what others think.

That is awesome Jeff!! The only thing I could really pick at was the length was a little short. Now with a inch longer that will work out amazing for me, and people with longer torso/bodys!! Woo :D

Was anything said about having the golf polos more similar in size then the non golf?

Thats awesome Jeff. Have to love a company that will interact like that and listen to the consumer. I love their styles and have for quite some time, I just have budgetary constraints that keep me from pulling the trigger...

Back