local brewery here in Jacksonville, Bold City Brewery. Their Dukes Brown Ale is amazing!

We have a couple of regional beers here in Kansas that I enjoy. Some of you have probably had a Boulevard Brewing Company (Kansas City) and my favorite from them is there Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat. You can get it on tap in a lot of great places in the KS/MO area. I really have to be in the mood for a rich, thick, heavy beer to drink something other than a crisp, light, beer. My other choice is a small company out of Manhattan, KS. The company's name is Tallgrass Brewing Company. They are currently not a very large company, but they put out some awesome beer. I really like their Halcyon Unfilterd Wheat, but I would also like to try there new "8-Bit Hop-Rocketed Pale Ale". So if you guys are ever in Kansas, ask for something from them!

James

Yesterday at the demo day, the cart girls were giving away full bottles of that Budweiser black crown, that was advertised on the Super Bowl,
It was quite alright

Oh and The Walking Dead is not about Zombies

Yesterday at the demo day, the cart girls were giving away full bottles of that Budweiser black crown, that was advertised on the Super Bowl,
It was quite alright

Oh and The Walking Dead is not about Zombies[/QUOTE]
Then what the heck is it about?????:dazed:

It was quite alright

Oh and The Walking Dead is not about Zombies[/QUOTE]
Then what the heck is it about?????:dazed:

Oh it's a joke, ask blugold about it, walking dead thread haha

Oh and by the way, the Walking Dead is not about Zombies

I miss this thread. I am drinking beer vicariously through you all!

I miss Yeungling something terrible.

Damn, I tried Jman and failed miserably! Sorry man

I didn't mean it that way dude!!!! I appreciate the hell out of the effort!!!

I didn't mean it that way dude!!!! I appreciate the hell out of the effort!!!

I got you man, didnt take it that way at all. I will make it happen just need to spend time to do the research. I think part of my problem was that I slacked on the packing. The place I shipped it from keeps emailing me to pick up the package. Hahaha

One of my favorite seasonals is currently in store: Kona's Koko Brown.

Big fan of Nut Brown Ales, Goose Island's being my favorite. When they took it put of distribution a few years ago, I started looking for something close. Koko Brown really isnt, and the coconut makes it an aquired taste, but I love it. Still doesnt quite dethrone the Goose (especially since AB realized their mistake and started distributing it again last year), but Koko is easier to get out here and very enjoyable in its own right.

Normally disaapears from shelves in late April or early May, recommend giving it a try if you see it.

Ready for Face Off

pameteme.jpg

I have a found a new beer that I really liked called Third Shift. It's got fantastic all around flavor.

How many of you have a beer named after your forum name?:D
y3emejem.jpg

442ad2d3-6482-46e6-b358-9475ab906b16

Satchmo Stout. If you look closely at the tap, it has this logo

beer_2122.jpg

How many of you have a beer named after your forum name?:D
y3emejem.jpg

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Drinking this today. Fat Tire from Fort Collins CO. I love my liberal beer hahahah
8u7ubuge.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

^ Love that beer

pe5u8ara.jpg

Yuengling Porter tonight.
Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Liberty Ale by Anchor Brewing Co.... fantastic!!

pe5u8ara.jpg

Yuengling Porter tonight.
Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Awesome beer fridge! Also great selection as well. I hope you have a bunch if buddies to help you out with all of that haha

IMG_20130330_194808_676_zpsbd4aa669.jpg
[/IMG]

It is a seasonal and out of production until next winter but I still have a few in the fridge. Very dark, heavy, tasty...I like it!

A sign to live by

repy2upu.jpg

And my dinner

u6ytyje3.jpg

Back