• Reading vs Aston Villa, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Manchester City vs Barnsley (FA Cup), 12:30pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, March 10:

• Millwall vs Blackburn (FA Cup), 10am, FOX Soccer
  • Newcastle vs Stoke City, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Liverpool vs Spurs, 11am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Manchester United vs Chelsea (FA Cup), 12:30pm, FOX Soccer

• QPR vs Sunderland, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go

Is anyone seriously rooting for QPR to go down? I actually used to root for them a little bit, but can't sand good old 'Arry and the way they've tried to go about things this season.

Watching the City-Barnsley FA Cup game. Early on, City is up 1-0, but the most entertaining thing that's happened so far is when Silva tried to save a ball from going out, kicked it into his own face and then it went out anyway! Should've just let it go out!

City makes the Final Four in the FA Cup with a 5-0 win.

Hopefully we can see an all Manchester final.

Awesome game at Old Trafford as Chelsea went down 2-0 in the first half and have tied it up 2-2 around the 67th minute.

I always like to see United lose, but I really want to see the Manchester clubs play either in the next round or the final. Don't want City to win the Cup and have to hear the United fans saying, "But you didn't beat United to do it."

Good game, and it's on to London for the replay. Wish there had been a winner though.

Looks like City plays Wigan in the Semifinals. There's a chance it can be an all Manchester final.

Looks like City plays Wigan in the Semifinals. There's a chance it can be an all Manchester final.

False. It'll be City vs. United/Chelsea

False. It'll be City vs. United/Chelsea

You're right, I mis-read the list. I thought Chelsea/United was a different number.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Thursday, March 14:

• Inter Milan vs Spurs, 2pm, FOX Soccer and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Chelsea vs Steaua Bucuresti, 4pm, FOX Soccer and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Newcastle vs Anzhi Mak’kala, 4pm, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go

Tottenham advances on aggregate score (away goals) over Inter Milan in the Europa League. They blow a 3-0 lead from the first game and pull it out in extra time.

Tottenham advances on aggregate score (away goals) over Inter Milan in the Europa League. They blow a 3-0 lead from the first game and pull it out in extra time.

Yeah; a little drama in that one. It was a fun match to watch... but totally reiterates the fact the Lloris is the better man in front of the net.

All times Eastern.

Saturday, March 16:

• Everton vs Man City, 8:45am, ESPN2 and ESPN3.com
  • Swansea vs Arsenal, 11am, FOX Soccer
  • Southampton vs Liverpool, 11am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Stoke vs West Brom, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Aston Villa vs QPR, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Man United vs Reading, 1:30pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, March 17:

• Sunderland vs Norwich, 9:30am, FOX Soccer
  • Spurs vs Fulham, 11am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Chelsea vs West Ham United, Noon, FOX Soccer
  • Wigan vs Newcastle, Noon, FOX Soccer 2Go

City looked like crap today. Down 1-0 when Everton went down to 10 men, and it looked the whole time like Everton still had 11 guys out there.

Then Everton scores a goal with 2 seconds left in stoppage time to whip City 2-0.

FUGLY.

City looked like crap today. Down 1-0 when Everton went down to 10 men, and it looked the whole time like Everton still had 11 guys out there.

Then Everton scores a goal with 2 seconds left in stoppage time to whip City 2-0.

FUGLY.

Osmans goal was awesome though. Outside of the foot bender. I couldnt believe how much that curved.

Osmans goal was awesome though. Outside of the foot bender. I couldnt believe how much that curved.

City just seems to be going through the motions. I think they made too many changes from last year's championship squad and replaced them with a bunch of guys who seem to be happy earning a paycheck.

I still can't believe this team is the second best team in the league. They have rarely played like last year's team.

City just seems to be going through the motions. I think they made too many changes from last year's championship squad and replaced them with a bunch of guys who seem to be happy earning a paycheck.

I still can't believe this team is the second best team in the league. They have rarely played like last year's team.

They made some weird moves. Rodwell?

I can't stand City anymore since the ownership change, but I've followed Dzeko for a number of years and always wanted him to do well. He's such an enigma with this team though. Hope he can move on this summer and find consistent playing time (though sadly I know he won't be moving to the NE).

Newcastle match just kicked off, time to go monitor Gamecast.

All times Eastern.

Saturday, March 30:

• Sunderland vs Man United, 8:45am, ESPN2 and ESPN3.com
  • Manchester City vs Newcastle, 11am, FOX Soccer
  • Southampton vs Chelsea, 11am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Arsenal vs Reading, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Swansea vs Spurs, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • West Ham vs West Brom, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Wigan vs Norwich, 11am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Everton vs Stoke, 1:30pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, March 31:

• Aston Villa vs Liverpool, 8:30am, FOX Soccer

Monday, April 1:

• Chelsea vs Manchester United, 7:30am, FOX Soccer
  • Fulham vs QPR, 3pm, ESPN2 and ESPN3.com

Pretty good last half hour for City. 3 goals since the 40 minute mark of the first half. Should be up about 6 or 7 to zip.

EDIT: make that 4 goals.

Too bad United won earlier!

All times Eastern.

Saturday, April 6:

• Reading vs Southampton, 7:45am, ESPN2 and ESPN3.com
  • West Brom vs Arsenal, 10am, FOX Soccer
  • Norwich vs Swansea, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Stoke vs Aston Villa, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go

Sunday, April 7:

• Liverpool vs West Ham, 8:30am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Tottenham vs Everton, 9am, FOX Soccer
  • Chelsea vs Sunderland, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Newcastle vs Fulham, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • QPR vs Wigan, 11am, FOX Soccer

Monday, April 8:

• Manchester United vs Manchester City, 3pm, ESPN, ESPN Deportes and WatchESPN

I cannot wait for Monday.

You're in college! You can't wait for Friday night!

I'm ready for Saturday Morning. First College Tourney ever! Then Monday. Fridays are always kinda dull for me.

If Bale's season is ruined over a stinkin' Europa League game, I am going to be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back