The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a big drop! Congrats!!

Thanks! I honestly didn't think I could drop 2lbs a week so to drop 6 the first week was pretty amazing. I don't personally see or feel a difference yet, but numbers don't lie, and truthfully my pants aren't quite as tight, I don't fear popping a button haha.

Thanks! I honestly didn't think I could drop 2lbs a week so to drop 6 the first week was pretty amazing. I don't personally see or feel a difference yet, but numbers don't lie, and truthfully my pants aren't quite as tight, I don't fear popping a button haha.
Keep at it! Always good to see a big drop, and soon the mirror will start showing a loss more than the scale. I know when I had a few weeks where I was only at a 1lb loss, it was frustrating to not see the scale move, but the results in the waistline kept me plenty motivated.

Keep at it! Always good to see a big drop, and soon the mirror will start showing a loss more than the scale. I know when I had a few weeks where I was only at a 1lb loss, it was frustrating to not see the scale move, but the results in the waistline kept me plenty motivated.

How was boot camp today?

Dang I'm hungry today, ugh. Luckily I gotta stop at the house to game the golf clubs, so I'll grab and apple and an orange as well I think.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The mulligan is official. Hello again week 1, Damn you zombie Jesus day!

How was boot camp today?
It went well, I wont say it was easier, because it wasn't. I was able to do more sets of the exercises without stopping as well as work harder. 2 mile run at the end was substantially easier this time around, though.

Going to be tested in a half hour or so going to lunch with my old supervisor at one of the best restraurants in Saratoga. Must show self control picking what I have for lunch.

Quoting myself here but I was very good at lunch mixed greens salad with very little raspberry vinaigrette and two small crab cakes. All together about 330 calories at lunch. Not to bad.

Quoting myself here but I was very good at lunch mixed greens salad with very little raspberry vinaigrette and two small crab cakes. All together about 330 calories at lunch. Not to bad.
Not bad at all on Calories, plus, it sounds delicious.

Just weighed in at down 1.6 lbs from last week, so I didn't really lose any weight. I think that's just natural fluctuations in my weight. Hoping for better results next week.

That's really good! It's always so rewarding to go out to eat and know you made good choices.

Derailed (temporarily only) by Easter and my daughter's birthday! Was down 3.2 pounds Sunday morning, only .2 today. I figure I'll get it back over the next day or two and hopefully match it this week for a nice week 2 number, though. Ugh, I hate losing ground on the scale, but we still have 90 days to go!

I've got to go put in a workout, then I'll weigh in. Expecting about 306, maybe 305.

Add some Crystal Light or something in to the water.
Oh yeah, it makes water not water anymore. I keep trying different flavors and have some Arizona Arnold Palmer packs coming. I can't wait!!!

I sent my weight in this morning I am down 6lbs from the initial weigh in, I am thrilled! A huge thanks to JB for finding, and cooking, some amazing healthy dinners for us. Tonight we are having healthy beef enchiladas.

Very very impressive. Good for you.

Just sent in my weight. went from 312 to 305 for an even 7 lbs of loss. Played disc golf today, did an upper body workout, and 15 minutes of high intensity cardio.

Terrible week. Only lost 0.4, but it was a bad week at work. We were way too busy and ended up eating out one day due to being on the road from taking an aircraft to the main hangar. Going to get a good workout in right after this and then tomorrow is work and then drive home day. Got tee times Wednesday and Friday and I'll get a good workout in on Thursday. Might have to get the bike out this week too and take a little ride. Should get plenty of walking in this weekend at Six Flags and Sea World, just have to avoid the tasty treats and eat sensibly when we do have to eat out. We'll probably pack some fruit in a bag to take with us to avoid the treats. Goal for this week is three pounds.

Try and weigh yourself at the same time every day. First thing in the morning is usually when you are lightest. Avoid the temptation to step on the scale throughout the day. I know it is tempting, but weight fluctuates throughout the day and seeing a different number can be frustrating.

Great work everyone for week one. Even those of us who didn't do as well like Syndicate, Jugger, and Icey, we have to stay with it and stay focused! We can do it guys!

I forgot to weigh in earlier and I went and ate lunch.

Still, I was at 182.1 pounds which is 0.9 less than last week.

Down 8.5 pounds. Feels good knowing my hard work was rewarded. It was tough not to cheat, but seeing the scale makes it all worth it

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Down 8.5 pounds. Feels good knowing my hard work was rewarded. It was tough not to cheat, but seeing the scale makes it all worth it

TapaTalk from the iPhone

That's great, TH!

Only 150 Calories, tastes sooo good!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1552.jpg
    IMG_1552.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
JB and GG, just picked up turkey meatloaf ingredients. Had to borrow a bread pan from my girlfriend, I didn't even know what it was haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Nice TH. Let us know how it is.

Great work everyone for week one. Even those of us who didn't do as well like Syndicate, Jugger, and Icey, we have to stay with it and stay focused! We can do it guys!

I agree. I'm not even that worried about it, because it's more of a timing issue. I know I did well last week and even though my weight was up today, it's due to what I ate yesterday and it will come back off, plus I'll lose more this week, so I'm hoping to be down like 5 pounds total or better on next Monday, which I believe is realistic.

Down three. Not bad for me. Have three work puts scheduled this week. So as long as I eat decently I should be able to keep it going. Looking to average three a week so though I wish I did better I am on track.

I'll get mine in tonight, forgot last night.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back