Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Us Bridgestone guys may as well. The Brad(d)'s and Mike Dean may be tough to beat with our J40's!

Challenge Accepted

(although, you're my teammate, so that's awesome!)

Us Bridgestone guys may as well. The Brad(d)'s and Mike Dean may be tough to beat with our J40's!

yeah im counting on having that thing! My brother will probably want his driver back for that weekend lol

Challenge Accepted

(although, you're my teammate, so that's awesome!)

LOL, after this weekend, my game has a ways to go yet. So hopefully I don't embarrass myself in OH! :alien:

Don't know how quick they're going to come in, but us Callaway guys might be showing up with a new driver if they come in quickly.

That'd be sick. You and I would both be rocking new RFE's, assuming yours comes in and I am able to get in for a fitting for mine in time.

Yeah with Shef AKA six4three5 playing on Friday and getting a feel for the course we might as well just get our Cleveland wedges ordered already. We've got this locked up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rustin knows where it's at! I'll scouting it hard core for us buddy!

LOL, after this weekend, my game has a ways to go yet. So hopefully I don't embarrass myself in OH! :alien:

No worries. Crashing and burning at THP Invitationals is what I do best. Ask anyone who attended the True Blue Invitational.

Don't know how quick they're going to come in, but us Callaway guys might be showing up with a new driver if they come in quickly.

and the Cobra guys as well...

No need to be worried about being embarrassed about the score just have fun! Its only embarrasing if you cant laugh about it.

Lots of new clubs possibly hitting the course at the outing is honestly super exciting!!!

Brad your playing with YoungBuck Seth and I, were all there to have a blast, laugh a lot, and chase the ball around. It's all good good brother

Finally got out to play today...

Sorry JRod.

Finally got out to play today...

Sorry JRod.

Nah, you guys will be fine. Jrod carried me around for 18 holes once too. He has had the practice.

I'm sure we will all still be shaking off some rust. I plan I'm having a great time, playing my best, and having a good laugh with my group while we enjoy watching what parts of the course our balls end up in.

Got my scarlet and gray wedges all picked out baby!

#gobucks

Got my scarlet and gray wedges all picked out baby!

#gobucks

I just received an email from Clevelad begging me to win so they don't have to make those wedges. :alien:

I just received an email from Clevelad begging me to win so they don't have to make those wedges. :alien:
well if he doesnt win, I will gladly order the same thing when I do!

well if he doesnt win, I will gladly order the same thing when I do!

Ditto if Mike doesn't win.

alright! more snow! my favorite...

all you cheaters practicing before Ohio Inv.
i'm going in cold-turkey and wrecking the place.

I will be going out for my 3rd round of the year on Saturday.

Just leaving my first lesson ever and one of many before the invitational. I can already see some big game changes coming my way.

I also picked up my new driver and fwd and didn't even swing them. They do look pretty!

At the course now. 43 and sunny. Good day to spray some balls around.

Well if my last round was any idea of how I will play I will be very heavy for Biglee to carry around..

plenty of time for some games to be fine tuned!

Back