NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bad day for Pittsburgh sports.

Not sure if the Pens are playing really bad or the Sabres are playing really well.

Oh well, on to bigger and better things.

You hope.... Haha

They don't have it tonight. Very impressive streak, nonetheless.

Yup! Can't win em all. I'm not disappointed. We had a good run, had to lose eventually!

HUGE win for the Caps tonight! A much needed 2 points against a division rival...... On to the next one!

Anyone hear any rumblings?

Kipper isnt a bad move for the Leafs if they can get Calgary to hold a piece of the payout. He's a good backup for Reims, and a mentor. Lots of positives.

Kipper isnt a bad move for the Leafs if they can get Calgary to hold a piece of the payout. He's a good backup for Reims, and a mentor. Lots of positives.

Asking price on Ben Bishop is a 2nd round pick and pick/prospect. He is a RFA. I am kinda hoping the Devils make that move. He is a monster in net.

I wouldnt be surprised if Luongo ends up in Toronto. They keep saying that since they acquired Derek Roy, they dont need Bozak in the deal now.

He's certainly a big boy. Thats for sure.

Hard to believe Ottawa is selling after such a hot start.
Asking price on Ben Bishop is a 2nd round pick and pick/prospect. He is a RFA. I am kinda hoping the Devils make that move. He is a monster in net.

I cant believe it either. Pierre Lebrun is reporting that dealing Bishop is contingent on Anderson being healthy. Bishop is a RFA after the season.

Nothing really happening yet, just names floating as possible bait. Only thing that's come up is Luongo going to Toronto again, only this time it appears to be a bit more serious as it's said that Vancouver contacted Toronto this time.

I dunno, Im hearing a ton of Kipper2TO buzz.
Nothing really happening yet, just names floating as possible bait. Only thing that's come up is Luongo going to Toronto again, only this time it appears to be a bit more serious as it's said that Vancouver contacted Toronto this time.

I dunno, Im hearing a ton of Kipper2TO buzz.

There is still a lot of that. Vancouver/Toronto call took place later last night, which is why it's throwing a wrench in all this.

There is still a lot of that. Vancouver/Toronto call took place later last night, which is why it's throwing a wrench in all this.

Kipper to TO is just like Vokoun to Pitt. Its a solid backup, a GREAT mentor, and a great amount of confidence in case your starter waivers a bit.

Kipper to TO is just like Vokoun to Pitt. Its a solid backup, a GREAT mentor, and a great amount of confidence in case your starter waivers a bit.

I don't want either of them to be honest. Been saying it all along that Leafs could use veteran presents in other areas, such as defence.

I cant believe it either. Pierre Lebrun is reporting that dealing Bishop is contingent on Anderson being healthy. Bishop is a RFA after the season.

Is Ottawa really selling? They've got Lehner/Andy in net, should cover them nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back