Status
Not open for further replies.
Stinks Darvish lost the perfect game with 2 outs in the 9th. I remember when Mike Mussina lost a perfect game with 2 outs and 2 strikes in Fenway to Carl Everett who got a pinch hit single. I was high on Darvish and was hoping the Yankees would put an aggressive bid for him but they never did. Texas really has a great, young pitcher.

Was thinking the same thing.......

It truly Is one of the most unhittable pitches I've ever seen.

He looked like a polished ace tonight. Just what the Rangers paid for

TapaTalk from the iPhone

That ball went perfectly through his legs...on inch left or right it hits his leg and he has a chance.

But then it probably would have broke his leg and ended his season.

What a great game for him.

Tribe 162-0

I get home from work in time to see AZ leave the bases loaded in the sixth, followed by Heath Bell dishing up a long ball to Kozma.

Should have stayed at work. :beat-up:

This just in... Heath Bell still sucks.

3 batters, homer, walk, homer. Both homeruns from very much non power Cardinals

The Royals didn't lose today.

and now a double.. What happened to this guy

He sucked in Miami, yet Kevin Towers somehow thought Bell could turn it around in Arizona. Towers may be wrong on this one.

Heath Bell leaves the game with an ERA of 81.00 - - guess it has nowhere to go but down. :banghead:

go glad I didnt trade Darvish in my AL only league

A lot of Wiki editing went on last night on the Rangers and Marwin Gonzalez' pages. It was fixed now, but it was pretty good
Spoiler
BG5a1_DCcAE9ma_.jpg:large

Boy it was sure nice to see the tribes bullpen slam the door last night. They may be able to make up for a shaky rotation this year!

Boy it was sure nice to see the tribes bullpen slam the door last night. They may be able to make up for a shaky rotation this year!

no doubt, and was glad to see Masterson pitch solid last night too

I can't believe Yu got so close. Even ifa guy plays for arival i root for them to get the perfect game when they are close like that.

I can't believe Yu got so close. Even ifa guy plays for arival i root for them to get the perfect game when they are close like that.

No way I'd root for that to happen to a team I cheer for against a rival. And the Astros had a perfect game thrown against them last year, so it's not like it would be "special".

Would you hope for someone to go off for 101 pts against your favorite NBA team?
Would you want an NFL team to beat your favorite team 80 - 0?

Of course not (or if you do, you must not be a fan of said team).

Still a great game by Yu, though.

So that Justin Upton guy is kind of good.

Just went deep in the first inning against the Phillies off of Halladay. Braves up 2-0

So that Justin Upton guy is kind of good.

Just went deep in the first inning against the Phillies off of Halladay. Braves up 2-0

2-iron stinger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Looks like Roy is carrying that bad spring into the regular season

Twins walk off win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back