NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frontloading contracts only become circumvention when people retire or skip out on fulfilling the time.

By definition of cap circumvention, those deals were circumventing the cap. Just have to see how they play out. I am not going to hold it again Kipper for retiring though. He doesnt owe Calgary anything.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger1m
Kiprusoff told Leafs yesterday he was keen on trade. Perhaps, spooked by market and expectation. Leafs not upset. Respect Kipper's decision.

Jussi Jokinen to...guess who? The Penguins.

Didnt Carolina just pick this guy up of the surf?

No. He has been in Carolina. They put him on waivers last week. No one claimed him.

I really don't get that decision if they got anything at all in return... Jokinen was just on waivers.

I retract this.. Sounds like Carolina may be eating some of his contract.

Eklund...hahahaha

Soupy Off the Market Florida will not trade Brian Campbell, per Renaud Lavoie. His $100MM cap hit for this year was likely a deterrent. Renaud Lavoie

Jokinen for nothing essentially. I'll take it.

Ben Bishop to Tampa.

For Conacher... I am shocked.. Can't believe Tampa gave him up.

They don't have a problem with scoring, need someone who can stop the puck. I agree that's a guy you hate to give up, but no way Lindback was going to cut it in the long run.

They don't have a problem with scoring, need someone who can stop the puck. I agree that's a guy you hate to give up, but no way Lindback was going to cut it in the long run.

They keep coughing up assets for goaltenders. Would have expected Lindback to be their guy.

Steve Mason to the Flyers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back