Holly Sonders GD Photo Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's true that many of the top LPGA players are quite fit, not many of them scream "fitness model"

Obviously they putt Holly on the cover to create buzz for the mag and ultimately move a few copies. The photos are all over every golf forum on the net and all over FB - job well done. Look at how many 'likes' and shares Mark Crossfield got on his post compared to his other ones. Bit of a difference. https://www.facebook.com/AskGolfGuru

Personnally, I think she's ok looking........a bit fake if you ask me. But I guess at the end of the day its good for golf having a few lookers like Belen, Blair and the like.

Elbows are too pointy. 5/20

Happy Birthday Holly

Would be more than happy to provide caddy services for her if she needs them :)

Of course if she is game she can always caddy for me

Has no one noticed her jacked up eye? Her left eye doesn't line up properly and kind of wanders. She tries to cover it up with her hair.

It would be so creepy trying to maintain eye contact while talking to her.

She's ok.. I think she's a butter face.. She's hot everywhere butter face.

Has no one noticed her jacked up eye? Her left eye doesn't line up properly and kind of wanders. She tries to cover it up with her hair.

It would be so creepy trying to maintain eye contact while talking to her.

She has eyes?

Lots of snark about sweet, sweet Holly. Who here has done better?

I believe the point of the issue was about fitness. She has lots of nice shapes, so I think putting her on the cover is a fine choice. :bananadance:

I guess I must be gay or blind then, because plastic just doesn't excite me.

Lol! I just hope you aren't gay AND blind - not that there is anything wrong with that! J/K! I agree you though with the "plastic" in parts though.

Lots of snark about sweet, sweet Holly. Who here has done better?

Well since I don't find her attractive.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Really though. Look at those elbows :comp:

She is a pretty good golfer, which always made me wonder why on School Of Golf she acts like an idiot who doesnt know what she is doing.
I personally cant stand Holly but you cant deny that the girl is a good golfer.

Seriously hot

She is a pretty good golfer, which always made me wonder why on School Of Golf she acts like an idiot who doesnt know what she is doing.
I personally cant stand Holly but you cant deny that the girl is a good golfer.

This is my view as well. She acts like a 36hdcp on the show.

I confess that I watch School of Golf a lot, and never really pay attention to what they are teaching.​

Gotta agree with that!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back