adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

found these on the bay too, if you're into that sorta thing...

$T2eC16hHJHQE9nzEzv2CBR(E3d0)yQ~~60_12.JPG

It is. And id love a pair of tyno authentic Morgan cup shoes.

lol. in a glass case with a plaque that reads, "the shoes that won the 2012 Morgan Cup"
hahahaha.

actually, i would have to give that honor to the Sambas...

$100 is only €75/80 mmmmmm interesting. Regina would kill me

If you guys that have these don't mind me skimming (41 pages!), do any of you have feedback on how these are in extremely warm weather? I like the mesh, but the waterproof feature makes me wonder how breathable they are. I've been curious about these since last year. Thanks.

$100 is only €75/80 mmmmmm interesting. Regina would kill me

lol. i see her posting pictures of shoes every day on FB....

you can never have enough golf shoes!

maybe if you hadn't blown your wad on those adizeros....

If you guys that have these don't mind me skimming (41 pages!), do any of you have feedback on how these are in extremely warm weather? I like the mesh, but the waterproof feature makes me wonder how breathable they are. I've been curious about these since last year. Thanks.

I got the white ones last year specifically for summer and they were great. I never noticed a problem in the high heat/humidity. Only downside on the white ones is keeping them clean. I liked them so much that I now also have the black and the iron color ones. Just insanely comfortable to my feet.

very comfortable, very lightweight, and yes breathable.
wore them for last years Morgan Cup in Myrtle and that was the hottest weather i've ever played in (100+ degrees)

they are definitely for courses that favor nicer conditions....where you're always walking on plush grass and not getting dirty everywhere you go.
yes waterproof, but rain/water will get them dirty.
fairly easy to clean though.

i basically only where them when i know it's going to be nice out and the course is in good shape.

For those of you who like flashy shoes, I see they also now have a vivid red shoe.

Q47098_medium.jpg

i basically only where them when i know it's going to be nice out and the course is in good shape.

The nice thing about the black ones is they get dusty from walking and a simple rubdown with a towel afterwards and they look brand new again. I've been wearing them in fairly soft fairways and haven't ever had a water problem.

Only downside on the white ones is keeping them clean.

agreed.

i have the grey/white/black. they got rained on and i didn't clean them fast enough.
but with any color, you just gotta keep up with keeping them clean is all. only downside, i agree.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll try some on when I'm at Dick's next time and if they're comfy, I could definitely see a pair or two making it into this summer's rotation.

Love this colour scheme. A LOT.

You would! Haha

I am digging the black/blue ones. The only gripe I have with these shoes is that it rubs my heel raw when walking. Other than that these shoes are great.

I just fell in love with that blue pair. Wow.

Comfortable, but hard to keep clean and not really waterproof.

You would! Haha

I am digging the black/blue ones. The only gripe I have with these shoes is that it rubs my heel raw when walking. Other than that these shoes are great.

I got face to face with these the other day... Almost picked them up for good.

20130405_145746.jpg

I just ordered the new black/blue color from Golfsmith (they had a 25% off flash sale today). Said they'll ship direct from Adidas on May 7. Can't wait to get them. I'm definitely glad I went to Dick's and tried them on before pulling the trigger. I wear an 11 in every Adidas shoe I've ever owned, but need an 11.5 in these.

My new pair of Crossflex showed up earlier this week and I got to wear them for a range session. They felt pretty good and like they wouldn't require much break-in, so I decided to go ahead and bust them out for a 100-degree round today, walking. I'm happy to say they felt really nice. The light weight of these shoes is awesome. The traction is great on the tee, in the bunkers and everywhere else I ended up today. They aren't quite as cool as a really open mesh shoe like my Climacools, but my feet weren't on fire or anything. All in all, I'm really happy with them and will not hesitate to wear them all summer.

Back