adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Saw lots of these in action this weekend. Wore my white ones all weekend and had no issues with slippage or staying dry in the rain. Still my favorite shoe.

Wore my this weekend in AC and the courses were wet and they held up great and no slipping. Now I just need to clean them!
Wonder if Oxy Clean and a toothbrush would work on the under the mesh stains.

Wonder if Oxy Clean and a toothbrush would work on the under the mesh stains.
I think I have some of that, will give it a try and report back.

I think I have some of that, will give it a try and report back.
I tried Oxy Clean stain remover spray and it seemed to work. Sprayed the shoes and used a toothbrush. I need to see the results when they dry, but I do not see stains. I was concerned about the colorfastness, but all seems well. I will confirm the results tomorrow. I think it is going to be really hard to keep these looking good.

Do you just use water and a toothbrush? My grays have ugly stains now under the mesh. Magic Eraser just crumbles.

used a little soap with water and a toothbrush and then kinda just soaked them pretty good in the water and gave 'em a good scrub with the toothbrush.
put them in front of the fan to dry. it did okay at best.
used soap, water, toothbrush and Magic Eraser on the bottom edges. that part looks brand new.
next clean session, i will try Oxy Clean and see how that works.

Z
used a little soap with water and a toothbrush and then kinda just soaked them pretty good in the water and gave 'em a good scrub with the toothbrush.
put them in front of the fan to dry. it did okay at best.
used soap, water, toothbrush and Magic Eraser on the bottom edges. that part looks brand new.
next clean session, i will try Oxy Clean and see how that works.
I agree that ME works great on the rubber parts.

I'm thinking I might just throw these in the washing machine. After one round that was a little wetter than planned my white/red ones are pretty nasty looking.

I used a magic eraser and it pretty much got rid of all the stains. You can still see them a bit if you look hard enough but all in all I am pretty happy with the results.

Seriously. Tappin'.

these shoes sure were popular at the AC Tour Van event this past weekend. I know in my foursome on Sunday I was the only one not wearing a pair of these. Heard nothing but good things about them over the 2 days of play, and even in the wet/damp conditions that we played in traction was supposedly a non-issue which was great to hear.

these shoes sure were popular at the AC Tour Van event this past weekend. I know in my foursome on Sunday I was the only one not wearing a pair of these. Heard nothing but good things about them over the 2 days of play, and even in the wet/damp conditions that we played in traction was supposedly a non-issue which was great to hear.

So when are you buying a pair?

how very uncool of you....

Thanks to a great THP'er I have a pair of these on the way to the casa de breeze. I'm pretty pumped to try them out.

Thanks to a great THP'er I have a pair of these on the way to the casa de breeze. I'm pretty pumped to try them out.

They're pretty old shoes dude. Really good for walking.

Nice autocorrect dam.

What color did you get Breezey?

In the winter I do, in the summer I cart it like a mad man.

I can't wait to hear what you think of them. Pretty much everyone who has gotten them has liked them.

The Crossflex shoe is very comfortable. I preferred them to the TW Free by Nike. I've had mine for about 4 months. Very good performing shoe. One of the cleats has begun to separate from the shoe a little tho.

The Crossflex shoe is very comfortable. I preferred them to the TW Free by Nike. I've had mine for about 4 months. Very good performing shoe. One of the cleats has begun to separate from the shoe a little tho.

I had this problem and it has been fixed with superglue. Easy, clean fix. But yes, it was a bit unnerving to see that. That's the only problem I've had with my Crossflexes...otherwise they are the most comfy golf shoe I've ever worn.

Back