X360 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

To be honest, I'll miss days 3 and 4 anyway since I'll be out of town. I will get the 1 day done tomorrow after I go play 18.

Great game, brothers! ::flexes::

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

That last hole was crap. There's no way that ball went OB. Utter crap.

Anyone on right now?

I am. I just finished the 1day tourney.

Night golf in this game is stupid.

War ill make sure to set it to day golf going forward

To be honest, I'll miss days 3 and 4 anyway since I'll be out of town. I will get the 1 day done tomorrow after I go play 18.

You should be able to play all the rounds in one day if you have the time

Okay so pissed at that last tourney...Had it won and lipped out 5 putts to close the round and lost on the tie break score.

Okay so pissed at that last tourney...Had it won and lipped out 5 putts to close the round and lost on the tie break score.

Fowler-ier

You guys sound like you are having a lot of fun with this game. I can't wait to get in on the action.

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are amazing!

I think we need to impeach Xaraan. I have been in the club for 2 rounds. Round 1: Hurricane force winds that literally took one of my shots and blew it behind me and into the water. Round 2: Night golf at St. Andrews with the hardest pin positions imaginable.
Cant wait to see what Round 3 brings... Maybe we can have it rain locusts and we can play by tin cup rules and only use a 7 iron.

I am just kidding Jeremiah....or am i? :alien:

I thought that was reserved for me when I got stuck ont eh side of that hill and hit 4 balls into h2o

It happened to me last night at Augusta, Mike. Hit 4 in the water from about 25 feet away. Stupid game.

I think we need to impeach Xaraan. I have been in the club for 2 rounds. Round 1: Hurricane force winds that literally took one of my shots and blew it behind me and into the water. Round 2: Night golf at St. Andrews with the hardest pin positions imaginable.
Cant wait to see what Round 3 brings... Maybe we can have it rain locusts and we can play by tin cup rules and only use a 7 iron.

Haha just no more live rounds.

Haha, I had pin placements set to hard there are two levels above that

A few of those St Andrews holes were rediculous, 3 putt and 4 putt ftw!

A few of those St Andrews holes were rediculous, 3 putt and 4 putt ftw!

The strategy on 17 was hit 2 shots leaving the 2nd shot short of the green. Then chip way up the hill. Lag putt and hope you didnt roll all the way down the hill.

The strategy on 17 was hit 2 shots leaving the 2nd shot short of the green. Then chip way up the hill. Lag putt and hope you didnt roll all the way down the hill.

that was my 4 putt, at that point I didnt even care LOL

The only thing I am having trouble with is having to adjust to where I had the ball in the rough. Is there an auto function for that?

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are amazing!

that was my 4 putt, at that point I didnt even care LOL

We played a few rounds after with jlukes (aka Hulkamania), Mward and TexasHacker on normal settings. It almost seemed too easy after that nonsense. Kinda like before you got hit in baseball you put the weighted donut on the bat for your practice swings. Haha

We played a few rounds after with jlukes (aka Hulkamania), Mward and TexasHacker on normal settings. It almost seemed too easy after that nonsense. Kinda like before you got hit in baseball you put the weighted donut on the bat for your practice swings. Haha

Does Hulkamania have an imported player too?

Back