Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

Mike and Dan had better be signing up for this one. No reason they can't come up. A good way to practice for the MC.

oh I got lots of reasons lol, unfortunately this one is a no go for me

I think you can do it man. Especially with the putting work you've been doing.

Man, we need to get more people to this thing. I've been trying to contact people that I think might be interested, but it's slow going. We need somebody cooler than me to draw people in. Maybe I can convince Freddie to come :D

I agree. I'll be pushing at Ohio!

Happily Tapping from toilet or bed.

Right on D_B. That's what we need!

What a neat looking course, I'm looking forward to it. I officially signed up today.
Hawk, I would really hate to see the trophy leave the state of Illinois.:blob:

What a neat looking course, I'm looking forward to it. I officially signed up today.

No fib will be winning this. Unless he is on my team ;)

I look forward to bringing it to West Tennessee!

Hawk, I would really hate to see the trophy leave the state of Illinois.

Right on! We're slowly getting this thing filled up. Definitely going to be a fantastic weekend. As for the trophy, it's only got a short drive to it's new home in the Quads :D

Is july here yet??:banghead:40's and rain all week..

Rain snow mix on Thursday

You poor guys lol. A little cool down here tomorrow, but no snow.

We're still in need of a handful of guys to fill this one up. If you're driving and know of THP'rs in your area, maybe you all could reach out to them and see if they'd like to carpool or split lodging with you?

If anyone is passing through Indy and wants to ride let me know. I'm going up in the morning and coming back after dinner. My rates are fairly cheap..cover my food and drink for the day your good. And I don't drink much at the course and especially when I have to drive. I do love food though...

Right on! We're slowly getting this thing filled up. Definitely going to be a fantastic weekend. As for the trophy, it's only got a short drive to it's new home in the Quads :D

Even shorter drive to my house :p

Let's get this filled. Better odds for you guys for the trophy not coming home with me.

Just keep your eyes open and don't hesitate to shoot a pm to people if you think it might be something they would be interested in. The size of threads like this can make them something that gets avoided, not to mention that the forum it's in doesn't get as much traffic as Golf and Golf Equipment.

Now now, it's an even shorter drive to my house. I live 25 min from the course, and I'm officially in for this one. Will be sending GG my payment when I get home today.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Right on Dan!

I mean Nick of course :D

The 2013 THP Invitational Series will be kicking off in March of 2013 in Dallas, Texas. Today THP is announcing the dates & signup opening for stop #5 and that will be held in the Chicago/Elgin area of IL.

If you would like to see what a THP Invitational looks like, check out these pictures from the recent event in Atlanta.

THP Invitational #1 - Recap & Pictures

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the 2013 Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event will be $85
This includes:
*Stylish Item from Fairway Styles
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls

When & Where
July 6th, 2013
Tee Times Start at 11am
The Highlands

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Prizes
Fairway Styles being the title sponsor will be graciously providing us with some fantastic prizes.
Stylish items for all participants.
THP Invitational Champions Trophies.
Winners will also be featured in the THP Event Hall of Fame (You can see that by clicking the link above).

Dinner
Post tournament, participants will be invited to get together at a local restaurant (details of spot TBA) for dinner, drinks and fun. GolferGal and myself will be there and personally buy the winners their 1st beverage of the evening (age restrictions apply).

Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots. Therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. To do so, send a Private Message to GolferGal that you would like a spot and she will give you payment details.

Signup payment is non-refundable. Extenuating circumstances will be handled on an individual basis

Bumping the details to the back of this one. If you have not at least checked out the course & the details. Do it now; then PM GolferGal. The weekend after the 4th & it will be great!

Still trying to decide if I'll take Friday off and make this an extended weekend. If enough of you think you'd be up in time for a Friday round I think I can make it work.

I'm pretty excited for this. I was talking with my wife last night. I have a golf outing on June 1st, June 22nd, and July 6th. She wasn't thrilled about THP being on the 4th weekend. But I told her I had to go.

Nice to know that this one is a little closer that DM, huh? Are you staying overnight?

Nice to know that this one is a little closer that DM, huh? Are you staying overnight?

A lot closer than DM. But I made that work, with 3 good tires. Right now I have the invitational planned as a day trip. I am looking to make it a weekend thing. Spend Fri and Sat night in Illinois.

Close for me as well. I will be driving down Saturday.

Back