THP MLB Fantasy League

Nice man. I didn't tinker at all. Your roster was pretty set.

Nice man. I didn't tinker at all. Your roster was pretty set.

You didnt need to to. You are playing me. My team is garbage. I dont even have a closer. I was counting on Motte. Guess not.

Haha. I was talking about helping daabi out cause he was locked out. But you're right. I haven't had to work too hard this week :alien:

Haha. I was talking about helping daabi out cause he was locked out. But you're right. I haven't had to work too hard this week :alien:

Thanks dcb. All's good now. My memory banks finally kicked in. I have access once again.

lost 6-5-1 this week, 6 hrs and .233 avg isnt gonna cut it

lost 6-5-1 this week, 6 hrs and .233 avg isnt gonna cut it

I lost 6-3-3. My team hit .340 with 10 HRs, but I ran into the buzz saw who had both Chris Davis and Justin Upton. It also doesn't help that my pitching was crap.

Lost 4-8. Not bad considering on Friday I was losing 9-0.

The home opener is always awesome. Cardinals got a tough test with the Reds, but love seeing baseball back in St Louis

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Lost 4-8. Not bad considering on Friday I was losing 9-0.

Interested in any trades?

oops sorry, wrong thread for that, heading to marketplace

Interested in any trades?

oops sorry, wrong thread for that, heading to marketplace
Yes sir, let's make a deal.

I have Starting pitching like a madman!

Everyone on my team is available. My team stinks. I need saves badly.

Yes sir, let's make a deal.

I have Starting pitching like a madman!

I need a darn OF at the moment. Not sure where I stand with starting P, Hamels is on pace for like 0-35 this year

I've got some pretty solid offense if anyone wants to make me an offer. I need pitching. Badly.

I've got some pretty solid offense if anyone wants to make me an offer. I need pitching. Badly.

I see you have a phillies pitcher doing awesome just like me :)

If you want Heyward just make me an offer.

Ok. I'll low ball you though, seeing that Hayward has an impressive 2 hits this year

Won 10-1-1 this week. Basically on the strength of my pitching. Seems appropriate with my team name.

I've got some pitching available. Where My Pitches At? is open for business.

Standings after Week 1. I think it's safe to say that the 8 playoff spots are going to go down to the wire!

WEEK1_zpsbd748bf7.png

outside looking in, time for a bounceback week!

Only 24 more weeks til the Playoffs!

Alright, 17th of 20. Not good, but also not last!

Still looking for an upgrade at 2B. Got SS's to burn

Back