Contest - Callaway & THP - 2nd Spot in the #Grandaddy

Getting closer....

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone, for someone reason I thought the announcement wasn't until Sunday. Thank you twitter.

What's everybody's best guess as to the number of correct (assuming 95%+ were correct) entries? 500? 5,000?

15 mins!! Too cold to play so I'll be watching from the computer!

Drum roll... Good luck all

What's everybody's best guess as to the number of correct (assuming 95%+ were correct) entries? 500? 5,000?

Well bona there were 140 people who posted in this thread.

Not saying all of them entered but if 120 of them entered and 15 entered who didn't post in here, that makes 135 entrants. Lets use your number of 95% success rate and it looks lik....

BOOM! 10 minutes to go fellas!

I've been away in Chicago for the last few days but good luck to one lucky individual tonight.

10 Minutes...

EDIT: Actually, nine minutes.

Well bona there were 140 people who posted in this thread.

Not saying all of them entered but if 120 of them entered and 15 entered who didn't post in here, that makes 135 entrants. Lets use your number of 95% success rate and it looks lik....

BOOM! 10 minutes to go fellas!
I like your logic. Where do you see the number of unique posters?

get those cameras ready everyone...

Starting to see a lot of folks lurking in this thread, good luck everyone. This is going to be an awesome opportunity for another great THPer.

THP is so great at building suspense. I guarantee 100+ people are on edge right now.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Get those cameras rolling soon everybody. Winner gets announced in 5.

THP is so great at building suspense. I guarantee 100+ people are on edge right now.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I am one of them

Happily Tapping from toilet or bed.

Get those cameras rolling soon everybody. Winner gets announced in 5.

I will try to keep the counter top out of reach.

GL to everyone entering!

One minute to go.

Good luck everyone. Not sure If I will be able to film, will be in the car

Congrats to a great THPer on making #Granddaddy - TheTopDogg.

Back