Arnold Palmer indoor golf game.

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
My moms boyfriend gave me a gift today that I think is pretty cool. So, I thought I would show you guys. Haven't played around with it yet but looks interesting. It's from 1990.

24E841D9-D5E4-4B0A-8720-2FDDBA5201A8-15460-00000484FDD56CAE_zps0d2c8f51.jpg

BB52A31B-C279-46FF-AD32-3BC631FBE134-15460-0000048513AA0C1F_zps79b9cc32.jpg

ADEDB255-24A1-438E-9136-5687A222C4B3-15460-0000048526167AB1_zps50572673.jpg

72035805-BA87-4D0F-97AE-5E069D6D868A-15460-0000048559634749_zps23122b5c.jpg

The little guy on the end of the shaft swings the club. it has metal loop you put your finger in, slide it down for a back swing the up fast for forward swing and the guy swings the club. it has a fairway, water hazard and bunkers. plus out of bounce markers. I thought it was something to share. Maybe you guys have seen it.

JB I CHALLENGE YOU TO 18 HOLES ON THIS AT THE OUTING. I WON'T PLAY WITH UNTIL OUR GAME TO KEEP IT FAIR. DO YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE?

Last edited:
That is pretty darn cool.

That is stinkin cool, have you tried playing it yet? It looks pretty tough.

Seen this at cleveland golf show. Its pretty cool and hits the ball far. Also has all the different clubs you switch out

I have never seen this before but it looks pretty freaking awesome

That is pretty darn cool.

Thanks JB. I haven't messed around with it yet but I plan on it. It should be fun changing the hole around.

Seen this at cleveland golf show. Its pretty cool and hits the ball far. Also has all the different clubs you switch out

Seen this there also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have never seen this before but it looks pretty freaking awesome

I was like " holy crap this is cool" when he gave it to me.

Thanks JB. I haven't messed around with it yet but I plan on it. It should be fun changing the hole around.

You've got to do some holes of the day videos when you figure it out!

That's awesome!!

I do feel old now seeing it was 1990 when I would've guessed a '60s or '70s game.

You've got to do some holes of the day videos when you figure it out!

That would be hilarious! Maybe I will bring it to the outing. Challenge JB to 18 holes.

In Fact... JB I challenge you to 18 holes on this at the outing. I won't play with it all until our round to keep it fair. I'm sure 2 Aleve and your back will hold up. I kid. So what you say? You game?

That would be hilarious! Maybe I will bring it to the outing. Challenge JB to 18 holes.

In Fact... JB I challenge you to 18 holes on this at the outing. I won't play with it all until our round to keep it fair. I'm sure 2 Aleve and your back will hold up. I kid. So what you say? You game!

How hard is it to play while upchucking?

That's awesome!!

I do feel old now seeing it was 1990 when I would've guessed a '60s or '70s game.

That would make Arnold extremely old from his picture on the box. :laughing:

I had one of those when I was a kid and they were awesome. There was only one problem with it. The green was made of foam and the balls styrofoam. Static would build up and all the balls would end up sticking together on the green or would end up being attacked to areas of high static. Was still really cool though.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

Nice offer BF, but I dont think the outing is the proper venue. We will get a game in somewhere though.

Nice offer BF, but I dont think the outing is the proper venue. We will get a game in somewhere though.

I meant after hours of the outing. But your right.

We actually had one of these growing up. It is a fantastic little game and a ton of fun. Not sure what happened to it but would have been cool to still have it.

Lol. I had that as a kid. I vaguely recall wrinkles in the mat making it frustrating in a hurry, but it was cool. I was in the pond more often than the cup.

I've seen that before but never knew anyone who had one. Pretty cool little game.

This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing it. Never seen this before.

Thats pretty sweet Bullfrog, looks like it could be fun.

Back