2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

My entries are in! I have a good feeling about this one... :act-up:

Snedeker is interesting to me.. I think im going with 2 TM staffers, but not sure yet

What if I only need one from the list? Does that automatically break any ties?

Great contest. Not sure which way I'm gonna go on this one.

I am in...kinda wish I had picked Snedeker, so I can root for Sneeeeeeeeedeker.

Thanks THP & TaylorMade.

Got my entry in. Know its early, but feel good. We'll see. Would love to get one of those great prizes.

Sounds like a fun contest!

What if I only need one from the list? Does that automatically break any ties?

Yes, definitely, if that player wins. But only if no one else picks that player and/or another player.

I think I might do the crazy thing and not pick Tiger.

This is awesome! Go Tiger!!!

I'm really excited for this contest!! Im also excited about the whole "masters mosaic" thing directv has going on. Crazy coverage, watch multiple groups at the same time plus more. Gonna be awesome

It is never a dull week at THP! I am going to have to think this one over before I become lemming like and go with Tiger.

One of four great weeks! Let us drink chi chis!

im not sure i understand the rules. if i pick one player that isn't on the list, and isn't a TM staffer, i only get that one person. if i pick somebody that isn't on the list that is a TM staffer, i get to pick two people. if i pick somebody the is on the list that isn't a TM staffer, i get two picks, and if i pick somebody on the list that is a TM staffer, i get four picks? yo no entiendo.

You get one pick.

Or

You get two picks from the list only

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This is amazing. But now the dilemma, pick Rory/Tiger or Taylormade. Decisions....Decisions.

I'm in! Not going Tiger, but not going Taylormade either. We'll see how it goes.

I'm entered. Awesome opportunity here! Thanks to THP and TM for the great opportunity.

Dan

Got my entry in and I'll bet I'm the only one picking it.

I went with a dark horse pick of Luke Donald.

Why? Well, he's a great guy and I'd love to see him win. Additionally, by his standards, he's been playing like crap this year. I'm hoping he's spent the time since Malaysia working on his game and will come out firing on all cylinders. If not, at least he got my support and that's consolation prize enough for anyone!

Great opportunity! Thanks to THP and Taylormade. Tough to see past Tiger, but Go Taylormade!

Does anyone think Rory can get it together for four days. He had had a few great rounds but not an entire event.

I'd love to say that I'll ponder this one but...... Mickleson for the Win!!!!!

Anyway I could get that list on here not through the link? As once I hit the link it directs me to correct spot and then quickly to taylormades main page.

Please help, I want to win these clubs:thankyou:

Anyway I could get that list on here not through the link? As once I hit the link it directs me to correct spot and then quickly to taylormades main page.

Please help, I want to win these clubs:thankyou:

If it is redirecting you, click on Tour and view the players.

Back