2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Seeing Freddie playing so well yet again is both amazing and simply AWESOME. Nothing would make me happier than seeing Fred Couples win this thing!!!

I completely agree. It would certainly validate his HOF induction for all of those naysayers. Not the same level as Jack's '86 win but it would be epic for those of us who grew up pulling for Freddie.

I wasted all my money in 5 guys and right now the only one performing is Fred Couples and he was my throw in pick because that's how much money I had left.

I'm going to have to ride my big money horses because most of my bottom feeders are garbage..

Picked Sergio and Justin Rose for the contest - feeling pretty good right now! Hopefully Serge doesn't have one of his trademark choke-tastic rounds though...

Picked Sergio and Justin Rose for the contest - feeling pretty good right now! Hopefully Serge doesn't have one of his trademark choke-tastic rounds though...

Nice.

I picked Rory. For some reason, felt good.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

There's a lot of people in that field who just got school by a 14 year old. That's awesome.

What a great finish for the 14 year old Guan. Nice birdie.

Guan!!!

1 over par. Crazy impressive round.

Nice.

I picked Rory. For some reason, felt good.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I really thought about picking Rors - I feel like he's got a good round or two in him this weekend, I'm sure he'll stick around for ya.

Dang! That 14 y/o just closed his round with a nice birdie putt on 18. +1 is incredible!

Great putt by Guan on 18. The kid's played great today.

+1 for a 14 year old at The Masters is an unbelievable accomplishment.

And DJ up in the lead now as well as Sergio (with Leishman). TaylorMade staff is really impressive right now.

Awesome to see him finish at +1. I would love to see him shoot better tomorrow.

Love the emotion out of him too.

A great round by the 14 year old. Nice to see Ben Crenshaw clapping when he holed that putt on 18 too.

And DJ up in the lead now as well as Sergio (with Leishman). TaylorMade staff is really impressive right now.
They tweeted yesterday that they haven't had a staffer win in 10 years...the last? Mike Weir.

That camera angle on Sergio's 2nd made it look like he was aiming almost right at the camera.

So Jason Day must be thinking why didn't the outfit get him to -6.

KUCH!!!

They tweeted yesterday that they haven't had a staffer win in 10 years...the last? Mike Weir.

Wow really? Those boys are due then.

I'm going to need Manassero to turn it around tomorrow. Really turn it around.

Four members of my fantasy team have been beat by a 14 year old today. Don't know whether to :banghead: or :banana:

Back