2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Freddie keeps hitting great shots. Loving it.

Phil needs to practice his chutting.

Freddie!!! Great putt.

Phil! Here he comes!

Kuch! 3 birdies in a row! He's knocking on the door!

Kooooooooooooooooooch.

I like Scotty's pants today.

Picked Sergio and Justin Rose for the contest - feeling pretty good right now! Hopefully Serge doesn't have one of his trademark choke-tastic rounds though...

Nice picks. I got Dustin and Justin so this will be good.

Unbelievable how every year Freddie is consistently at the top of the leaderboard at this tournament. His swing is still as smooth as ever and the course fits him.

Freddie keeps hitting great shots. Loving it.

It's unbelievable that he can do this at 50 and with his back. Amazing.

Nice picks. I got Dustin and Justin so this will be good.

Definitely will - as long as they (DJ and Serge, especially) can hold it together!

I picked Tiger... So you guys are in good shape.

I picked Tiger. I'm a Tiger homer and I thought he had the best chance to win. -2 today wasn't great but if that's what he shoots when he isn't quite as sharp as he can be, I can't wait to see what he does if he can get it going.

Charlie is happy, Phil is really heating up.

Phil owns the back the 9 at Augusta.

Strong work Phil: his drive on 17 is closer to the 15th fairway than the 17th fairway.

I like day one from my guys....rose and Garcia

I picked Tiger. I'm a Tiger homer and I thought he had the best chance to win. -2 today wasn't great but if that's what he shoots when he isn't quite as sharp as he can be, I can't wait to see what he does if he can get it going.

He never starts fast at Augusta anyways, so don't count him out. Putter just has to get hot...30 putts today is pretty meh

The fact that Tiger is under par on day 1 is a good sign for him. It always seems like he struggles the first day and then goes Hamm.

But, I picked him, so the ultra-jinx is in effect.

He never starts fast at Augusta anyways, so don't count him out. Putter just has to get hot...30 putts today is pretty meh

The fact that Tiger is under par on day 1 is a good sign for him. It always seems like he struggles the first day and then goes Hamm.

But, I picked him, so the ultra-jinx is in effect.

Oh I know. 70 in the first round has been very good to him. I think 3 of his 4 wins he shot 70 in round 1. He does seem to like to feel the course out in round 1 before really attacking it the rest of the tournament.

Back