2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Glad to see both Ricky and Dufner moving up. Luke's hanging in there too.

Nate's there today. I'm jealous of Nate.

Sadly I had to turn down an invite to Sunday's round offered today. Just could not do Sunday. :sad:

What a bunker shot by the Aussie! Oy, Oy, Oy!

Man did that ball carry, I don't recall ever seeing one carry that long into that bunker.

I was thinking 8 iron was a lot of club for Tiger and sure enough he air-mailed that green badly.

I was thinking 8 iron was a lot of club for Tiger and sure enough he air-mailed that green badly.
Yep, Senden put a 9 iron into the other bunker.

Leishman = lucky

Patron this, patron that... is it a rule that the AUDIENCE/FANS must be referred to as patrons?

Tiger has a tough par putt coming up.

Looking forward to catching up on the highlights, but looking at the leaderboard, my 2 TM staffers are both in the top 15....keep it going guys

Patron this, patron that... is it a rule that the AUDIENCE/FANS must be referred to as patrons?

I don't have a problem with it. It is how Augusta National feels about the attendees.:

[h=2]pa·tron[/h] [pey-truh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
n
] Show IPA

noun1.a person who is a customer, client, or paying guest, especially a regular one, of a store, hotel, or thelike.

2.a person who supports with money, gifts, efforts, or endorsement an artist, writer, museum, cause,charity, institution, special event, or the like: a patron of the arts; patrons of the annual Democraticdance.

3.a person whose support or protection is solicited or acknowledged by the dedication of a book or other work.

4.patron saint.

5.Roman History . the protector of a dependent or client, often the former master of a freedman stillretaining certain rights over him.

Great par save for Tiger on 12! Stays at -5

Wow, I thought it was going to miss left. Good putt.

Very nice putt from Day there.

Jason Day.....wow

Great putt from Tiger. Now onto 13!

All of the Jason Day folks are getting excited now. And look at Westy roll that rock.

Great putt by Day. Aussies all over the leaderboard! Does one finally win The Masters?

It is interesting watching the body language of Tiger's group. When something goes wrong it is like they are in a heavy weight fight with the course and they are trying to hang on to the bell.

Huge mistake from Jason Day putting the ball in the water on 12.

....and just like that, Day drops off of the lead. Water on 12, sounded a little heavy.

J Day just jumped back out of the tie for the lead.

Very nice Sneds!!! I like it.

Having your 2 TM staffers birdie 18?

Sweet-ier

Back