THP Limited Edition Visor - On Sale Now

Received mine today. Will be wearing it on Tuesday for my first 36 holes of the year.

Man, still no sign of mine and we live in the same city. I ordered it right when the order window opened, maybe it is held up in the clubhouse...I'll have to check next time I head out.

No love for me just yet. Still patiently waiting though!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

just put mine on, it came in yesterday but I went out and didn't get home til 2 or something I can't remember.

Anyways, the first words out of my mouth were "holy crap" followed by "I'm never wearing a hat again"

Well, maybe a THP hat, but that visor is awesome... Better grab some more.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Wore mine today, got compliments.

However, I have one complaint.....it did not help my golf game. Not sure what that is about.

I looked great though....so I got that going for me.

Wore mine today, got compliments.

However, I have one complaint.....it did not help my golf game. Not sure what that is about.

I looked great though....so I got that going for me.

I'm just hoping when mine gets here it will help me to air some of the steam out of my head when it's about to explode due to me hacking it up on the course and making stupid decisions trying to be a hero.

Got mine in today's mail. Very very nice visor. Thank you THP!

I got mine in. Not a visor guy so won't wear it, but man it is sharp looking!

I'm just hoping when mine gets here it will help me to air some of the steam out of my head when it's about to explode due to me hacking it up on the course and making stupid decisions trying to be a hero.

It does help in that regard. I had plenty of reason to be pissed off today but walked off the course a happy camper thanks to my THP visor.

Glad you guys like it. One of the most comfy pieces of headwear I have tried on. Pukka did a great job with these.

They always do!

Wore mine today! Excellent fit for my huge gourd! Pukke & THP got it right!

Wore mine today and my playing partners all liked it. :thumbup:

Wore mine yesterday as well, loved it.

sutupeju.jpg

Got mine friday. Now if we could just get some sun...

Just a shameless bump because we still have plenty of these left.

kind of surprised they aren't sold out yet. They really are nice and the quality is there.

Do folks not know how good these look on? I have worn mine 3 times now and love it. Glad I bought 2 upfront.

2era6y7y.jpg

black belt, black visor, and white shoes? Come on cookie hehe

They do look good man. We need to sell them out so we can get some THP Drivers Cap in stock

They do look good man. We need to sell them out so we can get some THP Drivers Cap in stock

I'm a trendsetter....what can I say? :angel:

I want to get one more, come on payday.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This sucker is nice, gonna sport it for the first time Saturday. Watch for hotd with it on...

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Mine showed up in the mail finally on Monday -- SUPER nice. Very comfortable, looks great, and is well made as always. I love it.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Do folks not know how good these look on? I have worn mine 3 times now and love it. Glad I bought 2 upfront.

2era6y7y.jpg

White shoes?? Kinda hard to tell with all of the glare but they looked tan compared to the legs. :alien: J/K Cookie mine are worse and I have no excuse. It's been well over 70* here since early March.

I'm not a visor guy but I might just have to wear this one, it is actually that comfortable. My wife was headed to the range yesterday and asked me where I put her visor. Guess I had better p/u a second one....

How the heck did I miss this thread.. I've been busy the last few weeks with moving and work and a new puppy. I'm an idiot. Order up JB!

Back