2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Cabrera....whoops!

If Snedeker wins tomorrow, I guarantee it would be 2 years in a row with a guy crying on the final green after winning.

And I am one of the few that like both of those guys. Sneds for the win would make me happy.

That putt by Brandt will be tough

Been an interesting day. I thought there would be much more scoring and moving around.

And I am one of the few that like both of those guys. Sneds for the win would make me happy.

I love Sneds! Bridgestone having a heck if a week so far. Kuch, Freddie.

I love Sneds! Bridgestone having a heck if a week so far. Kuch, Freddie.

I think most everyone pulls for all three of those guys.

Jason Day moves to -7. Tiger stays at -3. Tiger could really use a birdie on 18.

Good to see couples playing well after that stupid double. Would get it back to -5 and does.

Looks like Tiger might be able to get within striking distance if he can play 18 decent.

3 bad tee balls in a row for Tiger on 16-18. He has to drive it better on Sunday to have any shot of winning.

Look at Adam Scott go. -5 under now. Just hope it doesn't turn out like the British last year if he can get the lead.

As a long standing Jason Day fan, I am really hoping he keeps it up. Love watching him play good golf. Great swing, plays within his game, and is just a fun guy to watch.

It's about time they show Sneds. He is in the hunt.

Couples swing looks absolutely effortless.

This leaderboard sure is packed. Should make for a fun Sunday!

That shot by Freddie shows just how treacherous 14 green is, and then JD shows it again.

Two mediocre shots there on 14 by couples and day.

Tiger looks like he has lost it.

TW what was that??? Awful last full shot of the day.

sneds uses those aerotech shafts that I covet. And he's in my pool. Double bonus.

Tiger has a pretty long par putt on 18. Really needs to make that.

Tiger ends his round -2, -3 for the tourney. He has some strokes to make up tomorrow, but it's looking like a long shot.

Back