What cigar did you smoke today?

La Gloria Serie R #6..One of the best smokes out there!

Do you guys buy local or on-line?

I buy online. Tampa Humidor.

Great family owned business and I have had nothing but pleasurable experiences with them.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/

Great store in person too. Huge humidor and a really nice place to watch tv, have a drink etc and enjoy a cigar

Padron was quite tasty earlier today. Miss my Camacho corojos!!

enjoyed a CAO Mx2 while sitting on my front porch cleaning my clubs.

Dan

4ybahybe.jpg

negurena.jpg

Not a bad smoke. Medium body smooth. Nubed it.

Oliva inferno

Wish it was warm enough here to go outside.....

Friday evening I had a Cabaiguan Guapos, Tatuaje Reserva and an Oliva Series V Melano. Tonight I'm finishing the evening with an Oliva Series O Toro. What a great week of weather in DC.

Just got back from Esteli, Nicaragua and got to tour the fields and factories used by My Father Cigars for 4 days. We toured the fields with Don Pepin Garcia and the factory with his son Jaime Garcia and smoked some wonderful fresh rolled cigars.

The factory
e4u4upe6.jpg

Pepin
ejusyne2.jpg

Curing barn
uge5e9e3.jpg

Curing barn with fires lit to help dry the tobacco. I had to leave the shutter open a long time to capture this one, was pretty dark in here.
9epu6eze.jpg

Huge ligero leaves
epurasu8.jpg

The woman who rolls the Flor de las Anitillas Toro, the 2012 Cigar Of The Year
yty8upug.jpg

One of my local cigar shop owners went to this as well! Sawsay was there from Alexandria VA. She's middle eastern, in her late 40s and about 5'6". She showed me tons of photos.

My Father Flor De Las Antillas Belicoso

etehy6y8.jpg

My Father Flor De Las Antillas Belicoso

The Flor De Las Antillas is a great smoke. It was my #1 from 2012 but it's a beautiful cigar with great flavors.

The Flor De Las Antillas is a great smoke. It was my #1 from 2012 but it's a beautiful cigar with great flavors.

Absolutely. I love this stick and the price point is fantastic as well!

I will put it on my list. What price are we talking here and where are you picking these up.

I get mine at my 2 local stores, and the belicoso is like $8 here.

Time to relax.
5y2upury.jpg

Not as good as I hoped. Medium body I guess I had higher hopes. I have really been digging the asylum 13 gars lately. A medium-full. I'm always trying new ones.

epysata8.jpg

I'm just now sitting back and watching the lingering embers fade from a Gurkha Ghost.
It's been a good night.

I'm just now sitting back and watching the lingering embers fade from a Gurkha Ghost.
It's been a good night.

Ive heard pretty good things about this stick. I need to give it a shot.

What's your 'gamer cigar?

What's your 'gamer cigar?

I usually go through 2 or 3 Rome & Julietta Exhibicion #1's in a round

What's your gamer cigar

Back