Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

I have never been so I am really looking forward to exploring the down a bit.

I've never been to Branson either, so I'm as excited as you are!

I know, I should be ashamed since I'm from Missouri. I am. I'll get over it quickly though.

Added bonus: several of the attendees will be thinner than they were in Texas.

Ditto for me. Leaving for FL right now and Vegas on Sat! No golf in FL, but 2 rounds in Vegas baby!

I've never been to Branson either, so I'm as excited as you are!

I know, I should be ashamed since I'm from Missouri. I am. I'll get over it quickly though.

Added bonus: several of the attendees will be thinner than they were in Texas.

Hopefully quite a bit so by then

That is a great pic TH...can't wait.

Talk about manicured fairways:
thumbs_green-m_may-oct_2009_048.jpg

Dinosaur Canyon was a blast to play MANY moons ago!
Really thinking after dusk rounds need to be scheduled...looks like a ton of great locations and great place for putter wars:zsimpsons:

Wait, is it a Super 8, or the 12 Oaks Inn that were staying in?

~Rock
Using points for the room!!! Most are stayoing at 12 Oaks.

That is a great pic TH...can't wait.

Talk about manicured fairways:
thumbs_green-m_may-oct_2009_048.jpg

Dinosaur Canyon was a blast to play MANY moons ago!
Really thinking after dusk rounds need to be scheduled...looks like a ton of great locations and great place for putter wars:zsimpsons:

I could be talked into this

TapaTalk from the iPhone

12 Oaks will be the host venue for washers and beverage consumption.

Any ideas when the Friday round might be. Is it safe to assume it would be afternoon?

~Rock

Any ideas when the Friday round might be. Is it safe to assume it would be afternoon?

~Rock

I'm thinking for those that wanted to play Branson Creek, we would play there, unless someone tells me otherwise or we have a large group not wanting to play there for a reason or reasons. I would think an early afternoon round would be good, allowing guys traveling in time to get there.

I'm thinking for those that wanted to play Branson Creek, we would play there, unless someone tells me otherwise or we have a large group not wanting to play there for a reason or reasons. I would think an early afternoon round would be good, allowing guys traveling in time to get there.

Ok, sweet. Just trying to decide if I needed a hotel or to stay at my parents that night. But an early afternoon round gives me plenty of time to get down there.

~Rock

Ok, sweet. Just trying to decide if I needed a hotel or to stay at my parents that night. But an early afternoon round gives me plenty of time to get down there.

~Rock

At the moment, I don't think Kelly is going and it looks like it will be woody_74 and I making the trip down that Friday, unless something changes or he has other plans. I want to give guys enough time to get into town, so that's why I figured an early afternoon round would be best, maybe 1ish, 2ish, something like that. That would give those of us playing enough time to get a round in, clean up and then meet up with others that might be coming in later for dinner somewhere. I know Branson Creek was high on the pecking list for so many guys, that's why I kind of figured we would try to play it on Friday, for those that are coming in and want to play it. It was just tough to make that course work for everyone that is coming in.

That sounds good to me Jeff, I'm definitely ready for this. These will be the three nicest courses I have every played.

BUMP! Guys come on.. Lets get this bad boy filled up
ledgestone-golf-branson.jpg

Look at the beauty of the place we are going to be playing!!

I say sir that is a pretty picture, but with my Sundog sunglasses I see a hundred balls
right their.
Anyone else see them or am I seeing stuff?

I say sir that is a pretty picture, but with my Sundog sunglasses I see a hundred balls
right their.
Anyone else see them or am I seeing stuff?

LOL. Can tell you've been at Cordova lately!!!

I really wish I could make one of these and with Lamkin as a sponsor it will be great. I really want to play with a few of you guys and I also want to see the Lamkin hat.

I really wish I could make one of these and with Lamkin as a sponsor it will be great. I really want to play with a few of you guys and I also want to see the Lamkin hat.

Calgary to Branson isn't that far. Lol. Come on down.

I played a course at the lake Friday which didn't go well, but I really hope it isn't cart path only as those hills will wear you down.

LOL. Can tell you've been at Cordova lately!!!
Lol no kidding, hey my son played Davy Crockett today, sd in ok shape, $24 with cart. Its been a long time since I played their. You interested to go in the coming weeks?

Since JB & GG are soon to be getting back on the road to continue the Invitational Series, this deserves a bump. Let's get some more signups going guys!

What can I do to help if anyone is on the fence? I apologize but my work schedule has been a little hectic and draining of late, so if anyone has any questions that haven't already been addressed here or needs help making this happen, please let us know. We've got an amazing course, an amazing sponsor, and a bunch of guys coming in from all over to play in this event that weekend. I'm going to be pretty dang bummed if we are unable to fill this event up, knowing what all was put into it by so many people.

Jeff: can you promise me I will win? I will then sign up.

Oh wait....,I am already committed win, lose, or draw!

I know how you are feeling man and I hope that once the weather improves in your area that drives some interest.

You guys have done everything possible here on the forum to promote this man. Don't be bummed....not YOUR fault!

Hey Jeff, I don't think you need to sweat over this, y'all have done a great job and after the Ohio outing is completed then I think you will see more people join. I think it will be full in plenty of time, I mean come on it's Branson!

images

Sorry fellas, I didn't mean to come across as frustrated. Just been busy with work with the weather warming up and haven't been able to keep this in the front if people's minds and on the front page like I would hope to do.

Back