2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

lol scotty

Tapped from my SIII.

Thought that putt from Scott was good. Lost speed at the end.

Yes, lets go to a Tiger interview now. Of course.

Scott needs to switch back to the short putter, sheesh.

What I like about that Woods interview - he isn't using Friday's bad luck as an excuse.

Tiger actually could of shot a 66 and probably won today. 65 would of definitely won it.

I picked Scott and Cabrera in Fantasy. Along with Olesen and Woods - going to be a pretty decent week for me.

I've got those four too, plus Westwood for 5 in the top 10.

Yes, lets go to a Tiger interview now. Of course.

I was hoping for a Sergio interview, but he's probably off beating the crap out of a microphone somewhere.

Tapped from my SIII.

Not bad Pato, not bad

Scott must have missed at least 8 birdie putts today. If he made one more he most likely wins.

Solid shot by Cabrera there. Misjudged his reaction and thought he didn't like it.

What I haven't liked about today, seems like Cabrera hasn't really done anything great to be in a position to win. Its been everyone else's bad play keeping him in it. Day's mishits, Woods bad luck and putting, Sneds bad play and Scott's atrocious putting

Another nice kick for Day

great shot by day on 18

If its dry and firm, day's ball gets so close to the hole there.

Good shot for Day. He'll need a birdie I think.

Day with a birdie opportunity on 18. Needs to make that to have a chance.

What I haven't liked about today, seems like Cabrera hasn't really done anything great to be in a position to win. Its been everyone else's bad play keeping him in it. Day's mishits, Woods bad luck and putting, Sneds bad play and Scott's atrocious putting

Steady golf?

Wonder who the heck picked Cabrera in this contest? If anyone?

I think the weather and pace of greens has been a big part of that. Surviving is the name of the game today. Not many low rounds out there.

Why driver, Scotty?

Cabrera is going to win outright.

Ah, almost, Pato!

WOW, that one looked like the winner right there.

Back