Cobra AMP CELL Hybrids & Fairway Woods Preview

here is a quick video of Ian Poulter hitting his AMP Cell hybrid on #5 at Augusta National from Tuesday. Not sure how good you can here it, but there is some pretty funny banter between him and his caddy about the length of the 1st cut.

Its been fun seeing all of cobras new gear out on tour this year.

Awesome news man. I have the RBZ S2 and it will be cool to compare each.

Actually wicked - I am gaming the RBZ2 3 hybrid and the Cell 3/4 hybrid ( set to 4 of course ). If you want me to answer any questions - or give an opinion - fire away!

Last edited:
here is a quick video of Ian Poulter hitting his AMP Cell hybrid on #5 at Augusta National from Tuesday. Not sure how good you can here it, but there is some pretty funny banter between him and his caddy about the length of the 1st cut.

Thanks for the awesome, up close and personal video, that AMP Cell hybrid seemed quite lofted.

after falling in love with the driver, i've gotta figure the 3 wood is great too. I just don't really like any of the colours, red has to be the best but i'd love it if they came out with a black or white for those of us who like to keep it simple

I got to hit the 3-wood for the first time at Golf Galaxy a few days ago. I really like they way it sets up and was getting some crazy distance (for me). I had a nice draw and was getting 235 pretty easy with no warm-up. I could only manage 245 or so with the driver but me and the stock shaft do not get along in the driver. No such issues with the stock shaft in the 3 wood other than the spin was still a little high.

I got to hit the 3-wood for the first time at Golf Galaxy a few days ago. I really like they way it sets up and was getting some crazy distance (for me). I had a nice draw and was getting 235 pretty easy with no warm-up. I could only manage 245 or so with the driver but me and the stock shaft do not get along in the driver. No such issues with the stock shaft in the 3 wood other than the spin was still a little high.

I agree entirely! Love the way it looks at address. Oozes confidence.

Was 270 out on par 5 today. Hit the 4 wood to about 20 yards short of the green, what a missile

2nd par 5 I was 220 out with a pond in front of the green. Whipped out the 3 hybrid and launched one into the stratosphere that landed pin high leaving me 15 ft for eagle. The ball stopped within 2 feet of the landing spot.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Was 270 out on par 5 today. Hit the 4 wood to about 20 yards short of the green, what a missile

2nd par 5 I was 220 out with a pond in front of the green. Whipped out the 3 hybrid and launched one into the stratosphere that landed pin high leaving me 15 ft for eagle. The ball stopped within 2 feet of the landing spot.

Keep getting me pumped jlukes.... KEEP DOING IT!!

Bought a silver 3-4w today. Could not believe how awesome this thing feels.

Tee time tomorrow at 8, don't plan on using my driver except for the par 5's. This thing is just money from the tee, can't wait to use it. Will give some more thoughts on it tomorrow.

Could anyone get a photo at address and a front shot to show the face height with a ball in front of it? I know it's asking allot but I am about to pull the trigger on the 3-4 from ebay and have never seen it, ya crazy I know lol

Never mind I just pulled the trigger, to heck with it!

I forgot how good this clubs look and I know they are solid on the course. Have to say I'm kind of excited to see all eight bags in MB, if not sooner.

5/5 fairways today in the strong 3. Love this club!

Today's amp cell adventures

par 5. 275 yards out and in the rough
2/3 hybrid to 25 yards short of the green. Just unbelievable how easy this club is to get out there. Back in the day I'd either try to get a wood on the ball (and not hit the ball clean) or hit a 5 iron and leave myself with an 80 yard shot.

Par 5 310 yards out, fairway. Hit it a little thin but the ball still went a good 250 yards. Hell of a miss

Back