Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

They are very courageous people and would be a hero as well.

I meant that more ad don't forget about those guys, mad respect for them.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

SUPER NSFW image, shows a lot of gore. But this is what the internet sites can't show you. Terrible.

That same image was on Yahoo, but cropped right at his waist line. Un-freakin real...

That same image was on Yahoo, but cropped right at his waist line. Un-freakin real...
Yup. MSNBC used it too. Same crop job.

There are a couple tweets who say to be careful with what you are reading as the NY Post are the only ones to be reporting some of their "facts", while no one else had heard the same news. Not saying it's false, but it appears they have different information than some of the large Boston based news sources.

I dont believe them to be honest. Like Wade said. Its all about reporting first. With that said the number injured is accurate now.

I dont believe them to be honest. Like Wade said. Its all about reporting first. With that said the number injured is accurate now.
Aren't they the same news agency who misreported the Newtown shooter, too?

Just heard about this on our news so watching CNN to get the story - really feel for anyone who has been involved in some way, be that runners or family of people there

Read that one went off in the JFK library and 2 others were defused, any truth to that?
Same thing I'm reading. They found 2 un-detonated and disposed of them, but the one at JFK went off, along with the 2 at the finish line. 3 explosions total.

It's hard to sit in class and concentrate when this is going on. My friends around me are the same. Just absolutely horrible.

People are Farking crazy.. This pisses me off so bad! How the hell did the guy even get in there packing two bombs? While Im sure they where harassing people with pocket knives. And not allowing them in.

This is tragic and we all need to offer a prayer or thoughts to all effected. I hate that there are people with issue causing this kind of pain and suffering. I'm sick of this sh*t!

This is absolutely horrible, to think that a human being God forbid could do this....hopefully it was a gas leak or something similar
Human being, my ass. Coward, more likely.

This just makes me sick. Some piece of $&!? out there that I'd love to run into.
Me, too, brother. This pisses me off.

People are Farking crazy.. This pisses me off so bad! How the hell did the guy even get in there packing two bombs? While Im sure they where harassing people with pocket knives. And not allowing them in.
Homeland Security is a joke.
I bet Grandma got her panties frisked at Logan before her flight to see her kids, though.

I meant that more ad don't forget about those guys, mad respect for them.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Watch the video from the Boston Globe I linked. As the bomb goes off you just see cops running towards the explosion. Unreal how brave these people are.

I bet Grandma got her panties frisked at Logan before her flight to see her kids, though.
exactly!!!!

One bright spot: CNN confirms Newtown families at the race, are ok, not doing interviews right now

I said Human Being in reference to the off chance that it was a mechanical issue, I had only just heard of it

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Cousin's husband is a police officer was supposed to be working the finish line. No news yet. I feel sick.

Prayers with you and your family.

So sad. People just trying to enjoy themselves on a nice day.

Going to be pucker time on the commute home. Take 2 subways in NYC and NJ Transit train on the NE Corridor. Thinking about leaving now to avoid rush hour.

Stay safe man.

Report of another explosion near the JFK library

I heard that Boston PD reported that their bomb squad set it off as a controlled detonation, no injuries reported.

Despite all the bad and horrible in the world and in Boston right now, you have stories like this:
“@NBCSN: Reports of Marathon Runners that crossed finish line and continued to run to Mass General Hospital to give blood”

This is a real hero here along with all of those who ran directly towards danger to help those injured.

Boston PD refutes NY Post claim of a Saudi National being detained: http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/boston-police-no-arrests-have-been-made-in

Shame on NY Post for reporting this...It's becoming fairly obvious that this was intentional, but no need to go targeting a specific group until we know the facts.

Dan

"Firefighters use extreme caution because of the possibility of secondary devices" Boston Fire Scanner.

WBK4 Boston right now is saying that the report of the explosion at the JFK Library is not confirmed. They talked to a worker from the building who reported the building being evacuated as the alarm went off with a possible electrical fire.

WBK4 Boston right now is saying that the report of the explosion at the JFK Library is not confirmed. They talked to a worker from the building who reported the building being evacuated as the alarm went off with a possible electrical fire.

Didn't the chief of police, come out and confirm it?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

With the crazy things happening, I don't go anywhere without my knife anymore, unless it's the airport...even sporting venues, I always have it on me.

Dan

Man on Boston common has been handcuffed. Police shouting at people to clear the area. http://t.co/PTeOdrmB4C

Back