Callaway 2013 Wedges? Mac Daddy 2

Very sweet looking, will be sure to check these out.

I hope they all don't say "designed by Roger Cleveland", it just takes away from the beauty of the wedge to me.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Yeah, this has to be one of the best looking wedges I've seen in a LONG while. Some black KBS Customs in these would look REALLY good.

I'll take two right now! I think they look perfect just like that!

I would be more than happy to place 2 of these in my bag. 50/54 plz!

Yeah, this has to be one of the best looking wedges I've seen in a LONG while. Some black KBS Customs in these would look REALLY good.

I like your thinking JN. That would be one sick setup.

These are gorgeous. Dirty looking!

I love my jaws but these just put them to shame just by the looks

Those are some beautiful wedges. I actually think putting Roger Cleveland's name on them is a stroke of marketing genius. If they perform anything like they look, I'll probably have to acquire a pair.

Looks like someone put a fancy dress on an ugly date and now is expecting to be Prom King. Wedges are by far the worst thing Callaway makes. I do like the artwork and graphic design, but other than that it's the same old same old.

These look amazing. I would love to compare these to my Mac Daddy X-Forged

Wow, that's some serious spin right there.

Welp, found my new lob wedge. That was easy.

Those look mighty fine!

Interesting that these will only be available in two different lofts according to that article. Also telling that these are already in some pros' bags.

Anyone know the benefits of the U Grind over the C Grind? Is it just the lower bounce in the center of the sole?

I wonder if that's just right now or if more will be available come market time. I can't see Callaway limiting themselves, but who knows.

Great looking wedge from Callaway. I know there was some hints in Texas that these were going to be some bad mamma jammas. Love the dark finish and the paint fill colors.

I saw the tweet earlier and responded to Roger, those things are GORGEOUS!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

The "Designed by Roger Cleveland" being so prominent on the wedge is a sly move to let people know that Callaway wedges are every bit as good as Cleveland wedges. Perception is important.

PS: The face on those looks deadly!

Not to be down but the article says only two lofts?? I was hoping to fill my bag.

Not to be down but the article says only two lofts?? I was hoping to fill my bag.

We'll just have to wait and see what the Callaway crew has in store for consumers. I doubt that they will only release a 58 and 60, even if the other lofts are a bit different.

great info AD! glad these are prototypes i doubt they will only release these in 58 and 60 seems kinda silly to only have those lofts in a wedge. they look similar to the vintage X Forged which i think were the last really good Cally wedges that came out. sounds like they have a ton of new technology packed into them. i can't wait to see them in person and learn more about the technology side of things of these wedges sounds like they are pushing the limits of what the USGA will allow.

Beauties!

Back