The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, didn't mean to turn the Biggest loser thread into a beer thread. Show's how much motivation I am...:banghead:

The point of the post is that I may I am losing weight, and ONLY because of this thread. Time to keep #bringinit boys

I had a terrible week last week. Gained a little over 2 lbs. However, I kicked it back into gear yesterday and got up this morning and ran 4 miles before work. Hopefully I can drop that 2 I put on plus another 2 or so this week. I really want to get to my goal weight soon.

I had the same thing, the previous two weeks of bad eating caught up to me and I gained 3.5 lbs, but I am getting back on track as well.

JB brought up a good point on why it's harder for me when we travel than it is for him. I eat a lot o fruit for snacks and it's not that easy to do when we are traveling so I find myself subbing the fruit for processed bars. I am going to have to break that habit during this next trip, I am just not sure what I am going to take with me as good snacks yet.

I had the same thing, the previous two weeks of bad eating caught up to me and I gained 3.5 lbs, but I am getting back on track as well.

JB brought up a good point on why it's harder for me when we travel than it is for him. I eat a lot o fruit for snacks and it's not that easy to do when we are traveling so I find myself subbing the fruit for processed bars. I am going to have to break that habit during this next trip, I am just not sure what I am going to take with me as good snacks yet.

Dried fruits arent bad... I bring them to work sometimes

I hope everyone got their weights in! Thanks again Mike for doing all this

First post updated with standings.

209 lb's lost to date, way to go!

Absolutely awesome everybody. TH, great job, but I am gunning for you. :D

This week and next will be interesting.

First 2 weeks ur body surrenders the weight due to the changes in activity and eating.

Beyond that its more of a grind, the numbers get smaller...but alas its a marathon not a sprint.

Hang in there everyone, plenty of work to be done and the prize in the end is well worth it!

Absolutely awesome everybody. TH, great job, but I am gunning for you. :D

Good! Love even more motivation. Hopefully we can build off of each other. A competition insde a competition hehe

An absolute killer for me.
Finding out how little was in an actual serving of pasta.

Still in the top 10!

Congrats to TexasHacker, you're killing it!

Good! Love even more motivation. Hopefully we can build off of each other. A competition insde a competition hehe

Oh don't worry amigo, I'm gunning for you too.

Oh don't worry amigo, I'm gunning for you too.

Good! I just want everyone to reach their goal.. If I dont win I could honestly care less provided I meet my goal. If you reach (or hopefully even exceed) your goal you are a winner.

Top ten. Sweet. Not sure if I can keep it up looking at the scale today. but its a long contest.

I havent had pasta since we started.. I assume it is very very little?

Yes. I cant crash diet. Thankfully I do not have a ton of weight to lose, but the process of eating healthier is a fun and challenging one for me. There are just certain things, I am not willing to give up, and fortunately when done in moderation, its okay.

Down a lb! 1 more lb and I will be under 190 for the first time since middle school (maybe).

Yes. I cant crash diet. Thankfully I do not have a ton of weight to lose, but the process of eating healthier is a fun and challenging one for me. There are just certain things, I am not willing to give up, and fortunately when done in moderation, its okay.

I dont consider what I am doing crash dieting persay. What I am doing is just trying to cut out the big temptations for me for this first 90 days.. kinda like a cleanse if you will. Then, when that is over, I am going to begin reintroducing some of this stuff in moderation.

I have much more than 90 days to reach my eventual goal, but if I can get down 30-40 pounds like I hoped from the beginning that would be a big dent in it

I dont consider what I am doing crash dieting persay. What I am doing is just trying to cut out the big temptations for me for this first 90 days.. kinda like a cleanse if you will. Then, when that is over, I am going to begin reintroducing some of this stuff in moderation.

I have much more than 90 days to reach my eventual goal, but if I can get down 30-40 pounds like I hoped from the beginning that would be a big dent in it

That is a smart thing.

That is a smart thing.

I just know like for example, Pizza and pasta are my big weaknesses. I dont know that right now I could eat either without falling back into the trap. I used to take down a large pizza in a sitting sometimes, and probably what would be considered 5-6 servings of pasta..

I just need some time before I reintroduce these foods in my diet I think

Thacker, what did I say I would get you if you won?? I forgot about that :banghead:

For me thats Ice cream. Cat live without it, can still eat it, just not nightly and in heaping bowl fulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back