New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Nice pics Ken, the course does look great for beginning of April. 70* today and supposed to be 74 tomorrow and 73 on Wednesday. Weather is getting good for golf and I'm hoping this will lead to more signups. This is going to be so much fun, hoping this weather has New Englander's thinking about this event.

The greens were in very nice condition - I expected them to still be dormant but they were definitely growing.

They were busily working on the back 9 - aerating fairways, etc.

How does your handicap go up after shooting a 75?

Man, my handicap is sliding up, you would almost think I was subconsciously sandbagging for this event.

Not yet. I have to see how much money I lose in AC first....

In rounds since the 75, i've shot 85, 86, and 87

Have you signed up for this one yet?!

I think my buddy just joined and signed up for this. His screen name is Acole and I think he just sent his payment. I think we're gonna play Yale on Sunday is anyone is interested in joining us.

Taps away

I think my buddy just joined and signed up for this. His screen name is Acole and I think he just sent his payment. I think we're gonna play Yale on Sunday is anyone is interested in joining us.

Taps away

Awesome! Keep the sign-ups coming for this event!

Taps away

Great job man signing your buddy up! Enjoy the round tomorrow!

My buddy at golf Galaxy gave this to us when we were at the store today. My wife will be sporting it at the outing!

2uvyvuve.jpg

4yta8ana.jpg

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Great job man signing your buddy up! Enjoy the round tomorrow!

Thanks Wicked! As for Yale, I forgot to mention I meant the Sunday after the Invitational. Looks to be about 30 minutes away from the Invite course. Looking forward to this a lot!

Getting more and more excited about this! I might have to go to Hartford on Business in a few weeks, might bring my clubs and stop on the way back through. Once it's confirmed I'll reach out to the locals to see if anyone would like to join me.

Thanks Wicked! As for Yale, I forgot to mention I meant the Sunday after the Invitational. Looks to be about 30 minutes away from the Invite course. Looking forward to this a lot!

So you're playing Yale the day after the Invitational, and you have spaces available in your group? I'm interested!

So you're playing Yale the day after the Invitational, and you have spaces available in your group? I'm interested!

Awesome! I'll be able to figure out a tee time a little closer to the event and will keep you posted.

Pretty excited. As soon as I get a weekend pass approved by my command I'll be paying my entry fee! This will be my first event in my 2+ years of being with THP!

That is great Colt. Looking forward to meeting you and I think you will have a heck of a time here.

That is great Colt. Looking forward to meeting you and I think you will have a heck of a time here.

Looking forward to it as well. I've been wanting to do this for a long LONG time.

You should come to Chicago too COLT :D

Sounds nice, but that's not in the cards for 2013 Hawk. Booo.

Well I would've just reneged on my Chicago outing promise had you come anyways... :D

Glad to hear you're able to make an event at least. I think you'll love it.

Back