NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 min boarding call, not 5. Lets not get carried away here Crest :alien:

Regardless, nothing was called.... IMO there was intent enough to call a major from where I am sitting. He saw numbers and didn't let up at all

Regardless, nothing was called.... IMO there was intent enough to call a major from where I am sitting. He saw numbers and didn't let up at all

I thought major at first, but replay showed that Nick's lost an edge on his left skate, causing him to turn at the same. Either way, there should have been at least a minor, then off setting minors to Ovi and McClennen, giving Caps the PP.

C'mon leafs. This is why we needed a tender at deadline.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

I thought major at first, but replay showed that Nick's lost an edge on his left skate, causing him to turn at the same. Either way, there should have been at least a minor, then off setting minors to Ovi and McClennen, giving Caps the PP.

Yeah that makes sense thought to see from my vantage point. I agree Caps had a great kill that gave them the momentum.

Caps doing work tonight up 4 after 2!

Hoping my Ducks can play spoiler tonight. Might be a tall task with Bob playing like he is and the Ducks having a hard time finding the back of the net as of late. Need to get them in gear for the playoffs!

Man that is just hateful!

Yeah that makes sense thought to see from my vantage point. I agree Caps had a great kill that gave them the momentum.

Caps doing work tonight up 4 after 2!

For sure. Like I said, I fully thought major until I saw the replay.

Though Ovi needs to be careful who he jumps haha McClement is a big dude. Though Chimera did the right thing, better dance partners there.

C'mon leafs. This is why we needed a tender at deadline.

Sorry but I am not sorry:) haha I am still a bit salty from the fantasy loss could you tell haha

Who is in net for you guys? He hasn't had much help from the rest of the team.

Sorry but I am not sorry:) haha I am still a bit salty from the fantasy loss could you tell haha

Who is in net for you guys? He hasn't had much help from the rest of the team.

Scrivens. He's a top tier ahl tender.

Ben Scrivens. He hasn't played in awhile haha. Reimer played last night, no back-to-back for him.

Caps get another big 2 points tonight and go up 6 points with a Jets loss in the SE division. Might be the most complete game the Caps have played all season.

I don't like that they're sitting Reimer for rest. He plays better in bunches of games. Don't need him warming up in round 1.

Nice still makes me laugh!

Sorry about your Devils man it has been a tough season how you holding up? :act-up:

Yeah its a short season and they had alot of injuries to overcome. It is what it is. I am not going to cry about it. Devils fans have become spoiled when it comes to making the playoffs. This will be the 2nd time we missed the playoffs in like 16-17 years or something like that. I just hope they make the necessary changes in the offseason. Alot of old dead weight that needs to get cut.

Yeah its a short season and they had alot of injuries to overcome. It is what it is. I am not going to cry about it. Devils fans have become spoiled when it comes to making the playoffs. This will be the 2nd time we missed the playoffs in like 16-17 years or something like that. I just hope they make the necessary changes in the offseason. Alot of old dead weight that needs to get cut.

Yeah I hear ya and they did go to the Cup Finals last year. That is impressive about the playoffs so many teams in the league would be so glad to have that track record.

I will say I do like these tight races down the stretch for the playoffs especially in the East.

Bruins putting stickers on their helmets tonight
48017_10151751522646055_216369042_n.jpg

Just got to watch the national anthem for the Bruins game during a break at work, that was beautiful.

Morrow-Subban tried to dance and Subban just flopped on the ice at the get-go. Morrow was telling him from the box that after the 5 minutes he was coming back after him.

I bet Subban is messing his undies right now.

INCREDIBLE night for the Pittsburgh Penguins. 2 goals for Sutter, 2 goals for Morrow, 1 for Doug Murray, and 1 for Jarome Iginla.

We don't have Neal. We don't have Crosby. We don't have Malkin. We don't have Martin.

We don't have any problems.

Come on home, Lord Stanley.

Caps down 2 to 1 after a gift from Holtby just an unlucky play. Need to just keep weathering the storm and get an equalizer.

Caps really don't play well tonight and lose. Streak had to end sometime, now the focus is on Saturday night and a huge game in Montreal.

The Pens have a team that can finally stand up to the more physical teams and in many cases be more physical, thats a blessing. Iggy and Morrow have been good but Jussi may be the diamond in the rough and he was found at the most opportune time (Malkin, Neal, Sid out).

#1 in the East, ladies and gentlemen. See you in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back