THP MLB Fantasy League

what do u need? I need 3B and OF upgrade more than anything, my SP will come around...eventually

I also have plenty of good OF too. I need some RP.

10th overall, I'll take it!

I've also got a ton of SP/RP. Looking for a 2B.

Where My Pitches At? needs some offense!

Declined MikeDeans trade. He dared offer me Phil Hughes. Haha

Just traded Pestano and Hanrahan to Charlie for Cuddyer

Thins me out in the pen but lord knows I need some decent hitting in the OF

same trade without him? or one of my OF perhaps?

Meh. No offense but I went through your roster and there werent any non-star players that are going to help me out that much. I have no faith in Hanrahan.

Edit: Nevermind. Hanrahan is great...haha

Meh. No offense but I went through your roster and there werent any non-star players that are going to help me out that much. I have no faith in Hanrahan.

Edit: Nevermind. Hanrahan is great...haha

yeah my OF is awful and my 4 SP outside of Masterson suck

BUt theres no way Hamels and Josh Johnson go all year pitching this badly

Now that I've made that trade with Deano, I am overloaded at pitcher. 7 total SP (6 active, 1 DL), and I'd like to move one or 2 for a reliable guy to fill my utility spot. Ideally I'd like some speed and a guy that can hit (.275+). If you guys have anything and need SP, hit me up.

My team is looking pretty decent through two weeks haha

and I forgot to set my lineup and Josh johnson pitches best game of the season so far....dummy

Anyone else having issues with stats this week? Kris Medlen pitched last night, and it is showing 0's across the board for him. Gave up two earned, had 7 strike outs I think? Weird.

Anyone else having issues with stats this week? Kris Medlen pitched last night, and it is showing 0's across the board for him. Gave up two earned, had 7 strike outs I think? Weird.

I have no pitching stats for any of my pitchers even though they have pitched.

All my pitchers' stats were showing when I looked last night.

yahoo is jsut having issues it seems. I'm sure everything will look normal in a day or two.

I want to trade Ryan Howard. I dont want a pitcher. OF or 1B preferred. I will include Uggla if you want to include a 2B coming back to me.

I want to trade Ryan Howard. I dont want a pitcher. OF or 1B preferred. I will include Uggla if you want to include a 2B coming back to me.
Hmm......

I just traded Hamilton. Hopefully he works out for you Yellow Jackets. He has been a big turd so far this year.

I just traded Hamilton. Hopefully he works out for you Yellow Jackets. He has been a big turd so far this year.
I love seeing Smoak included in a deal, someone I dropped earlier this week for being a overly sized turd.

I love seeing Smoak included in a deal, someone I dropped earlier this week for being a overly sized turd.

I've got enough power/RBI guys on my team, I need some average, and I think Bruce can help with that. Smoak was just a filler, he'll be a bench guy for me.

I swear, I have had more postponed games than I could shake a stick at! Four batters and two pitchers just today!

Back