The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha...no. House aka live
Google Maps says 4.7 miles.

About a Driver/Wedge with wind at my back.

And downhill.

In Texas.

Google Maps says 4.7 miles.

About a Driver/Wedge with wind at my back.

And downhill.

In Texas.
Sweet. I will be staying there May 13th.

looks like golf is in order.

Talk about inviting yourself for dinner..haha Golfing with Ohs sounds like fun. Cant wait to do that in ATL. Are you making the trek to ATL Jarret?

Golf will have to happen.

What brings you down?

You going straight to the outing from there? Or flying back home and then back to Orlando?

Talk about inviting yourself for dinner..haha Golfing with Ohs sounds like fun. Cant wait to do that in ATL. Are you making the trek to ATL Jarret?
I didnt say I wanted to eat dinner with him. I sure am
Golf will have to happen.

What brings you down?
Work
You going straight to the outing from there? Or flying back home and then back to Orlando?
I go from there to tampa, then to orlando, then to the outing.

you gonna golf it up with us?

I didnt say I wanted to eat dinner with him. I sure am

Work

I go from there to tampa, then to orlando, then to the outing.

Sweet! And I was joking about the dinner.

you gonna golf it up with us?

Possibly. Not sure when we will be returning from NJ and a few other things we have to do, but if I am here and get the invite :D, I am sure I can sneak away.

I know you were.

Well good. Although, dinner with that skinny bastich may not be fun anyway. A crouton and a cup of water isnt very filling.

Possibly. Not sure when we will be returning from NJ and a few other things we have to do, but if I am here and get the invite :D, I am sure I can sneak away.

Stuck in NJ. Yikes. Haha Story of my life.

haha. of course you would be invited. I figure Ryan Johs and I need to keep with outing tradition and help load up. This will make number 4 I have loaded for. assuming you need help.

dont get too excited, its kinda over rated :D

Ryan...havent been able to golf with One-T yet

I golfed with Ryan 2 nights ago. It was glorious. Though it was a little embarrassing to be seen on a course with him wearing Crocs.

I golfed with Ryan 2 nights ago. It was glorious. Though it was a little embarrassing to be seen on a course with him wearing Crocs.

I thought they were dawg somethings?

I am not sure what to think about this.

We make a lot of crazy promises to friends in the military. And we always follow through if any way possible. If my buddy, Murray ever is KIA then I owe him a bottle of Crown, a bottle of Captain, and the latest issue of Penthouse tossed in his resting place with him.

Weird request...yes. Will I honor it...damn straight!

Oh yes, you are right. Dawgs not Crocs. Dawgs are classier..haha

That makes more sense, I offered to pick him up a new pair of crocs from the outlets up here, but he wasnt having any part in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back