New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

I might have to rethink things now and get a room for Friday night.

I got a 1 bed room 2 room suite at Home Wood suites right in Little Egg harbor if you need a place to crash Friday night. Mitch has dibs on the sleeper sofa but you can take the chair or the floor or wherever you can find room. Will only cost ya a 6 pack :)

I got a 1 bed room 2 room suite at Home Wood suites right in Little Egg harbor if you need a place to crash Friday night. Mitch has dibs on the sleeper sofa but you can take the chair or the floor or wherever you can find room. Will only cost ya a 6 pack :)

Jeff and mitch shared a cart on monday, they can share a sofa on Friday!

All this talk of tee times and stuff. The bigger question is when do I get to eat some Crab Fries?

won't be the same without football but still will be a good time!

won't be the same without football but still will be a good time!

There was football on? All I saw is a basket of fries, and a thing of cheese to dip them in.

We can make sure you are teeing off near the back to keep things easier and that way it is closer to the time needed.

Great thanks!

There was football on? All I saw is a basket of fries, and a thing of cheese to dip them in.

hahaha they are good but i dunno if they are that good. i guess if you can get them anytime you want its a little different.

lol how old do you think I am? I was born in the 80's but really a child of the 90's, no big hair for this girl haha.

And you dont live in NY or NJ. :D

hahaha they are good but i dunno if they are that good. i guess if you can get them anytime you want its a little different.

Exactly. Just like down here with certain foods. To us they are average, yet people come and say "OMG".

I thought the big hair girls were all from Texas

I thought the big hair girls were all from Texas

Obviously you were never at Hammerjacks in Baltimore in the late 80's / early 90's!

lol how old do you think I am? I was born in the 80's but really a child of the 90's, no big hair for this girl haha.

In that case, the winner and still champion is...
Spoiler
48bea8d7-0823-4ce4-b8aa-5f84035a91a2_zps4277b647.jpg

And back on topic, can't wait to see the pairings for this. Then the trash talk can begin.

Argh, I really wish I could make dinner. I'll have to continue to work on that with my dad.

Can he meet you there? What was the issue?

We're going to the Invitational straight from Clemson after I move out, so after the round he wants to leave to go home (another 2 or so hours) ASAP. We'll probably grab dinner on the road.

I may need a later tee time. I will have to leave no later than 4am to make it there by 8-8:30am.

Booked my room for the homewood suites! If anyone wants to bunk on the couch or something let me know!

Thanks for the offer however I already booked a room at the Super 8 for Friday. It was cheap and I'll only be there for a couple of hours.

We're going to the Invitational straight from Clemson after I move out, so after the round he wants to leave to go home (another 2 or so hours) ASAP. We'll probably grab dinner on the road.

Where is home? Maybe have Dad drop you off at the tournament and then someone else give you a ride home on Sunday? I'm in Parsippany NJ if that helps.

Although thats a good thought, his dad driving to SC, helping him move and all that, then having to drive the last 2 hours without him is kinda.. ?
Where is home? Maybe have Dad drop you off at the tournament and then someone else give you a ride home on Sunday?

Where is home? Maybe have Dad drop you off at the tournament and then someone else give you a ride home on Sunday?

Way up north NJ. I'd prefer to go home with him. Maybe he'll allow me to stick around, maybe not. I'll have to keep pestering him.

Thanks for the offer however I already booked a room at the Super 8 for Friday. It was cheap and I'll only be there for a couple of hours.

No prob. Mitch is going to be disappointed that he can't cuddle with you on the couch now.

Back