Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

I guess tomorrow is the day we find out, isn't it?

paK3lGJh.png
Wouldn't that be some shat???

WTH is going on in Beantown? Dang.

I have no effing clue. I'm getting out of here tomorrow, I have the day off, I'm going to go play some golf.

BREAKING: A police officer has been shot at MIT in Boston. An active shooter is still on campus. Everyone please stay indoors. RT!

Being reported that the officer that was shot has died. RIP and thoughts and prayers to his family and the community.

One down one to go...

WOW busy morn. in boston..

Had the alarm set on the TV, woke up at 4:45am to Breaking News of the MIT shooting being related to the bombing suspects. 1 dead, 1 on the run.

Just woke up to all of this news. City is in complete chaos. People are being told to stay inside in multiple areas of the city. Honestly, I'm scared to take the dog out for her morning walk right now.

Sent from Tapatalk

Just woke up to all of this news. City is in complete chaos. People are being told to stay inside in multiple areas of the city. Honestly, I'm scared to take the dog out for her morning walk right now.

Sent from Tapatalk
Stay safe, Doc. Praying for all you guys up there today.

Stay put Ary, no need to be in harms way. This guy is no doubt try to get lost but be cautious

Stay safe, Doc. Praying for all you guys up there today.

Watertown is about a 10 minute drive from my place. It's where the Golfsmith and Home Depot that I always go to. Just surreal that there was a huge gunfight over there. Sounds like these guys want to go out in a blaze of glory.

Sent from Tapatalk

Watertown is about a 10 minute drive from my place. It's where the Golfsmith and Home Depot that I always go to are located. Just surreal that there was a huge gunfight over there. Sounds like these guys want to go out in a blaze of glory.

Sent from Tapatalk

Sent from Tapatalk

Just heard about the update, this is insane. Radio said it started with attempted car jacking and lead to explosives being tossed out of vehicles. So surreal I cant imagine what its like up there. I hope they find this 2nd guy quickly. Stay safe Ary

and also just read the 2 suspects were brother from chechyna

These brothers immigrated to the USA legally. Wtf? I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to come here and be at a golf course. Stupid.

I hate that the one guy is dead. Easy way out.

Sent from Tapatalk

Stay safe and hopefully they catch the second guy soon.

Timeline of activity last night. This s--- is insane.

BINRJEbCIAEOMkl.png:large

It's extremely unlike these two to release someone unharmed?

Stay safe Ary. Hoping this comes to an end with no more innocent bystandards being injured or killed.

Sent from Tapatalk

Same here. We are in Waltham. My fiancé passes through Watertown (by the Arsenal Mall/Golfsmith) to get to work in Boston, so that's not an option currently. We're glued to the TV.

Same here. We are in Waltham. My fiancé passes through Watertown (by the Arsenal Mall/Golfsmith) to get to work in Boston, so that's not an option currently. We're glued to the TV.

Stay safe!!

Stay safe.

wow. all of these happenings are straight out of a movie...this is crazy.

stay safe Boston area friends...

Back