Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

We need him alive so we can get some answers. If he dies there will be too many unanswered questions.

Completely agree. However, seems like the type that might commit suicide before talking.

"The sound of gunfire was reminiscent of the sounds we heard earlier" hahahha wow well no **** lady. Guns sound like guns? Fox is awesome

Details from the Globe:

I've been listening to the police scanner. No movement in the boat lately. Sounds like they are still trying to evacuate a family from a nearby house.

WBZ radio is reporting the police discovered the suspect using thermal imaging from a helicopter. Gotta love technology.

confirmed movt in the boat, get that MFer alive.

He sat up!!!

I'll be surprised if this guy surrenders. These cowards rarely are taken alive. Dead or alive, I'm just glad they found him.

I think this is great that they are using non-lethal ammunition in an attempt to keep him alive. Obvious the officers' safety is first and foremost, as well as residents. But right now answers are more important than his death.

Were did you get that they are using less-than-lethal ammunition?

I highly doubt they would face an armed suspect who has already shot at police with less than lethals. He is not dead because they didn't get a kill shot.

20 gallons of fuel in tank of boat. He's now in center of boat.

They think the boat is half full of gas (20 gallons onboard)

Were did you get that they are using less-than-lethal ammunition?

I highly doubt they would face an armed suspect who has already shot at police with less than lethals. He is not dead because they didn't get a kill shot.

They were talking on MSNBC a few minutes that they may or may not have been using non-lethal ammunition as they are hoping to keep this kid alive.

ABC Boston reporter now saying that law enforcement told her that the suspect is moving.

Now police scanner: flame from boat!

Wheres the fund to donate to buy the good guys some beer?

Subaru getting some good ad time on the scanner... SOB

Flames in boat Amol? Not seeing any movement from TV feed.

Wheres the fund to donate to buy the good guys some beer?

Wouldn't be surprised if Sam Adams and Harpoon take really good care of the good guys after this.

VERY eerie feel around here with the sun going down right now and it getting darker by the minute.

"Just heard what sounded like a bang"

Is there a TV feed out there showing the backyard?

No, just from down the street. Just thought if there was flames there would be a flurry of activity and comments by the reporters about it.

They are playing the most recent footage/audio of the gunfire. Expert on MSNBC followed up with "Well the suspect did not win that gunfight"

They are now predicting that he is going to bleed out in the boat.

Amol your faster than the news.

Sounds like a gunfight RIGHT NOW.

Sounds like it's happening right now. Shots fired.

Just heard somewhere between 5-10 shots fired on ABC Boston live broadcast.

Back