Explosions in Boston during Boston Marathon

Dang, too bad he's a citizen...
Citizenship is largely irrelevant to Constitutional protections when 'events' occur in the US. The C talks about people, not citizens.

NBC's Pete Williams reporting that police are moving in on the boat.

Well ABC gave it all away
aru6uhyg.jpg

Citizenship is largely irrelevant to Constitutional protections when 'events' occur in the US. The C talks about people, not citizens.

Oh ok thanks, I just hope he feels the full weight of the US government and its people when he gets caught

The media in these situations gets people hurt and killed. After dealing with embedded media during my last tour in Iraq, there needs to be a mechanism in place that keeps them out the "near real time" reporting. Like a 60 minute delay or a muzzle IMO

Arms moving. He's still alive

Negotiator now getting involved per scanner.

Oh ok thanks, I just hope he feels the full weight of the US government and its people when he gets caught
No worries, I am happy to get a chance to put my extraordinarily expensive law degree to some use :)

Well ABC gave it all away
aru6uhyg.jpg

Police had released the address, that's why all of the news outlets are able to use it and put up a Google Map to show it.

He will.

He'll have a trial first, at least the opportunity to have one. That is why our country is great.

I love O'Reilly. When speaking of Suspect 1, he stated, "Hell likely has another new resident..."

Police had released the address, that's why all of the news outlets are able to use it and put up a Google Map to show it.

Ah thanks.

Fire in boat that's what NBC said

Ah crap the police figured out the police scanner is on the internet. That feed might be going away shortly.

sounds like they will shutdown the internet scanner stream

Ah crap the police figured out the police scanner is on the internet. That feed might be going away shortly.

LOL, it took them all day to realize this?

Yeah police scanner on the internet may not be up much longer.

FBI hostage rescue team now on the scene, to establish communication.

Yeah police scanner on the internet may not be up much longer.

Im impressed it was able to support so many users, shows 259k users listening now

Sounds like there is a lot of blood on the boat.

Said suspect 2 ran over suspect 1 after he was shot while he was getting away last night. That's like a movie scene

Back