New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

A message has been sent to everyone who said they were coming to confirm they are still 100% going to attend. I am just waiting to hear back from 5 people, once I hear from them we can start working on the teams.

A message has been sent to everyone who said they were coming to confirm they are still 100% going to attend. I am just waiting to hear back from 5 people, once I hear from them we can start working on the teams.

looks like everyone in anxious to get started! Its gonna be a great time for sure!

Come on guys! Let's confirm and let's see who is unlucky enough to get me as their partner! hehehe.

New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Come on guys! Let's confirm and let's see who is unlucky enough to get me as their partner! hehehe.

I hope it's me. Either you or Charlie just so I can harass you both.

Just making sure I wasn supposed to get a PM. Dont want to hold anyone up.

Dev isnt playing. He gave up his spot.

Just trying to send some positive vibes....sucks that you're not playing but I'm glad you'll still be there.

This is going to be an exciting week for this thread.:act-up:

Lets get this bad boy confirmed!

Are we waiting on anyone to confirm? Let us know so we can PM them to H.E. double hockey sticks!!! lol

Eagerly awaiting these teams!

Also if a lot of people need late tee times I can take an early one. I'm getting to Wildwood early Thursday morning.

Also if a lot of people need late tee times I can take an early one. I'm getting to Wildwood early Thursday morning.

You should PM Golfer Girl that. She would most likely miss it in the thread and it's probably easier for her to manage through there.

I might be teeing it up with you..I asked for a mid to early tee time haha

I might be teeing it up with you..I asked for a mid to early tee time haha

That would be fine by me. I'm not particular on what time I get but if they need to move people around to better accommodate others, I'm more than willing to play early.

1st post updated with teams.

If my spot cannot be filled and I am healed enough I will play for sure. I hope someone takes the spot just in case I cannot play. I dont want my teammate to get screwed.

If my spot cannot be filled and I am healed enough I will play for sure. I hope someone takes the spot just in case I cannot play. I dont want my teammate to get screwed.

He wont buddy. There are a couple that are checking into it and one sitting here on standby if need by. You could just call him JevBickus. :D

He wont buddy. There are a couple that are checking into it and one sitting here on standby if need by. You could just call him JevBickus. :D

Haha thanks.

Back