NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't take away from the sheer hilarity of it hahaha.

Would have been super hilarious if he broke his arm. That is a dangerous unnecessary play. I hope the Devils took his number and pummel his face next time they play, assuming that scrub is even in the NHL.

Chris Neil is a punk. But on another note, this was a sick goal from Morrow to Iggy.

ibsD7dzmAH0IF8.gif

Just saw that the Pens have $30 million in salary sitting out right now.

I have a funny feeling, we could see a cup winner like last season. Not sure why, just not expecting a top 2 team from either conference winning it.

Nice to see the Penguins C-team beat a desperate Sens squad. I don't like the Sens. I like seeing the Sens lose. It makes me happy.

And Winnipeg rallied to get the job done! Fun, fun stuff. I'd be happy to see either Ottawa or the Rags miss the playoffs. Penguins/Jets? Yes, please.

Duncan Keith is an absolute no-good dirt bag. What a pathetic hockey player.

Ducks clinch the Pacific Division title and 2nd in the West! Go Ducks!

neil has always been a dirtbag. I can't wait for him to stop being in the NHL.

I like how he tucks his vagina and runs when MacIntyre got in his face, also wanted no part of Murray. He's your classic high school bully who only acts tough to certain people.

I like how he tucks his vagina and runs when MacIntyre got in his face, also wanted no part of Murray. He's your classic high school bully who only acts tough to certain people.

The look on his face after he realized it was Murray that ran him into the boards was priceless. It was a classic.."Why I outta'...oh...it's you?" Wanted no parts of that one.

He's like matt cooke back when matt cooke actually acted like matt cooke.

haha. yeah that happened.

This may be my favorite Sens fan Quote:

"They were missing Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Letang, Martin, and Fleury... They had had absolutely NOTHING to play for and they still beat us... With their backup goalie..."

This may be my favorite Sens fan Quote:

"They were missing Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Letang, Martin, and Fleury... They had had absolutely NOTHING to play for and they still beat us... With their backup goalie..."

hahaha that is awesome. Pitt really is crazy stacked.

He's like matt cooke back when matt cooke actually acted like matt cooke.

haha. yeah that happened.

Yeah but Cooke didn't skate around cherry picking who to pull the tough guy routine on. He had his share of questionable and dirty hits, but he generally didn't go out looking to pick on anyone. One thing for certain is Neil was sure Mac wasn't on the ice when he decided to pull the routine after the 1st. Why? Cause he played with Carkner and that dude didn't give a squat and would pummel you, viciously. He knew that kind of shark was in the water and he was wearing a Pens Jersey this time.

Yeah but Cooke didn't skate around cherry picking who to pull the tough guy routine on. He had his share of questionable and dirty hits, but he generally didn't go out looking to pick on anyone. One thing for certain is Neil was sure Mac wasn't on the ice when he decided to pull the routine after the 1st. Why? Cause he played with Carkner and that dude didn't give a squat and would pummel you, viciously. He knew that kind of shark was in the water and he was wearing a Pens Jersey this time.

Nobody wants to fight Stevie Mac. Nobody. That dude is an absolute beast when the gloves come off.

Well, a big part of it is that their complimentary players are so damn difficult to play against. Guys like Kunitz, Dupuis, Morrow, Iginla, Cooke, Sutter, Glass, Adams, Vitale at the forward position. All of those guys have some element of being a pain-in-the-ass in their style of play. Just a gritty line-up. And then you have guys like Murray, Orpik, Engo defensively? Has to be a painful lineup.

They're a damn good team without Crosby, Malkin, Neal, etc. It'll be interesting to see how they play when they all return. I still really hope at least some of these guys can make it back for the last regular season game or two. No signs of any newcomers tonight though.

It'll be very, very interesting to see who sits in the press-box come playoff time. Jussi Jokinen has played too well to sit.

Personally, I'd go:

Dupuis - Crosby - Iginla
Kunitz - Malkin - Neal
Cooke - Sutter - Adams
Morrow - Jokinen - Bennett

Or something like that. One of Adams/Glass is certain to dress for PK purposes. You're still scratching Vitale, Jeffrey, Glass, Tyler Kennedy there. It doesn't matter which line you consider 3rd or 4th. Both are so dangerous. Cooke - Sutter - Adams becomes your true grinding, defensive match-up line. Morrow - Jokinen - Bennett is a legit scoring line with as much talent as a lot of 2nd lines out there.

Seriously, it's like a video game roster. I understand that it means absolutely nothing come playoff time but, goodness, those four lines are stacked. Unfortunately, though, I could see Tyler Kennedy taking Beau Bennett's spot in the lineup (even though that should never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever happen). Bennett and Morrow have demonstrated some solid chemistry together.

And now I have a headache.

While talking about Stevie Mac, surely we've all seen this video, correct?

Whats a hockey? Go Yankees

God that would be the best 4th line in hockey. Unreal. Beau Bennett is sooooo talented.

God that would be the best 4th line in hockey. Unreal. Beau Bennett is sooooo talented.

It feels like a disservice to call that a fourth line, haha. You basically have two elite scoring lines, a good second line, and a really good third line.

I think you have to leave one of Glass/Adams in the lineup for PK purposes. I pick Adams. Definitely.

And I'll cry a little if BB isn't in the lineup come playoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back