Scotty Cameron Putters

I picked up the GoLo Select the other day. It was between that and the Newport. Ended up just really wanting to go back to a mallet. LH also.

Used to game a two ball, but always hankered after blades. Is it rolling well for you?

Used to game a two ball, but always hankered after blades. Is it rolling well for you?

Havent gotten a round in with it yet, just practice green and my basement green. So far, I am loving it.

Havent gotten a round in with it yet, just practice green and my basement green. So far, I am loving it.

Looking forward to mine. Suspect I will have to wait a few weeks for mine to arrive....gonna feel like a long time!

Looking forward to mine. Suspect I will have to wait a few weeks for mine to arrive....gonna feel like a long time!

El B, you are an equipment monster, you just hit a custom fit Raa putter and not a SC!! One day I may treat myself to one, after all it's the most important club in the bag but you take it to the next level man!!

El B, you are an equipment monster, you just hit a custom fit Raa putter and not a SC!! One day I may treat myself to one, after all it's the most important club in the bag but you take it to the next level man!!
Yep. Its close to a compulsion! The downside of being a leftie is that if I walk into a golf store - I may have 3 putters to try. - And certainly not something like a Scotty - so there is an element of trial and error in actually getting hold of one. I figure that having a few putters is not too much of an issue...:act-up: - and the Scotty will hold a decent amount of value if I dont get on with it. The Raa and I are getting along a little better now, but I am not standing over it full of confidence yet....(sure its not the club - just that elusive 'feeling')

Picked up a 2011 Newport 2 couple months ago, little heavy may have to switch the weights around, always felt as if I pushed the ball away. Well see how she goes.

Cheers

Man I got it today looks awesome! Headed out to roll a few now ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365459759.256963.jpg
una7ate5.jpg
game4ygy.jpg
su4yputu.jpg

Nice buy accnordnc

First round with my new GoLo and I was extremely pleased. Its been a long time since I played a mallet putter but I think the extra weight really helped me get the ball rolling nicely. The greens were aerated so it was a little rough but I was very happy.

Man this putter is awesome. I was rolling it awesome.

Also I'm looking at covers will normal covers fit the SC I have? And is a Newport 2.5 for 100 in good shape a good price.

Looking at pics of the Golo N5 and I absolutely love it! Wish I was rich

Just discovered I am going to have to wait three weeks for my Newport. Boo!

Newport delivery expected tomorrow. Should get my hands on it on Thursday.:banana:

Good move! How is it rolling for you?

Sorry...just seen this. So far its been rolling good. It has a really good feel to it and the weighting is nice. I've toyed with the idea of getting a 15g or 20g weight and putting it in the heal to make it a little more face balanced. More just something to play around with then anything. But haven't haven't found any weights yet for the price I want to play.

Since I put the SuperStroke 5.0 on my Newport ive been rolling the ball so well. It's really changed my way of attacking cups

Tapa Slice

Sorry...just seen this. So far its been rolling good. It has a really good feel to it and the weighting is nice. I've toyed with the idea of getting a 15g or 20g weight and putting it in the heal to make it a little more face balanced. More just something to play around with then anything. But haven't haven't found any weights yet for the price I want to play.
Why? Do you thing a bit more face balanced will suit your stroke better?

Man I got it today looks awesome! Headed out to roll a few now View attachment 8887
una7ate5.jpg
game4ygy.jpg
su4yputu.jpg

Isn't that the lawsuit putter? I think it was SeeMore that filed suit against Cameron because of the dots on the heel. If so that putter is pretty rare.

It is I believe from the research I've done

Isn't that the lawsuit putter? I think it was SeeMore that filed suit against Cameron because of the dots on the heel. If so that putter is pretty rare.

While SC did make a blatant copy of the SeeMore dot, as far as I know, SeeMore never filed any suit. At least as of last year when I asked about it.

While SC did make a blatant copy of the SeeMore dot, as far as I know, SeeMore never filed any suit. At least as of last year when I asked about it.

Maybe a C&D was issued? Who knows but I couldn't find anything other than speculation either. Don't know why they started calling it that. A dot is a dot right?

Back