They're here!
2013-04-24201422.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

They're here!
2013-04-24201422.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome! I'm not one to play graphite shafts but those sure look nice combined with the grips. The store called me today and mine are expected here on Monday. Just in time for golf league. Played great on this past Monday and was really questioning changing my irons as I had my old Nike ignites dialed in... Then played today and I'm again ready for a change haha.

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks, Jlukes! I should be able to get out to hit these bad boys tomorrow afternoon. I saw Noah return with the Ark and the animals today so the rain might be over for a while here in Central Illinois.

Thanks, Jlukes! I should be able to get out to hit these bad boys tomorrow afternoon. I saw Noah return with the Ark and the animals today so the rain might be over for a while here in Central Illinois.

I know the feeling about the weather. Played in some rough weather lately due to league play. At least the forecast for Monday when mine are supposed to arrive is looking fantastic.

Those are beautiful. Congratulations!

Awesome! I'm not one to play graphite shafts but those sure look nice combined with the grips. The store called me today and mine are expected here on Monday. Just in time for golf league. Played great on this past Monday and was really questioning changing my irons as I had my old Nike ignites dialed in... Then played today and I'm again ready for a change haha.

Awesome, Boiler, I'm glad your irons will be in soon. I know you were worried about that last week.
Thanks for the comments. This is the first time I've customized a grip for a new set of clubs, and I'm happy about how they look with the shafts. The Dri Tacs also feel great.

Those look siiiiiick

Thanks, Mike! I know you have been pondering these. I hope my little picture doesn't push you over the edge, but you know you want them!

The irons look good. Congrats!

I can see your drool from here...

Possibly, I think it was an iron pondering day afterall

Thanks, Mike! I know you have been pondering these. I hope my little picture doesn't push you over the edge, but you know you want them!

lol, looking forward to your feedback. Ive hit these a few times here and there and have obviously been blown away with the distances Ive seen, but also how good the face feels. Technology has come a long way, even when I compare it to previous burner irons ive owned

I am pondering what me war and mike talked about last night.. A full wedge set of these things

I am pondering what me war and mike talked about last night.. A full wedge set of these things
I thought about that conversation on my way to work. It was a good conversation we had.

I love my 50* AW.

You know it doesn't have the fancy milled face, and laser etched grooves, but it works, and I have no problems opening it up and getting some more height.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I love my 50* AW.

You know it doesn't have the fancy milled face, and laser etched grooves, but it works, and I have no problems opening it up and getting some more height.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

yeah the talks was the 55* SW and more importantly the 60* LW that is available

Weirdos!

I love my 50* AW.

I agree. The 50 is one of my favorite clubs. It's one of the reasons I went for the ATV's.

while I havent hit the AW, the conversation started with those guys talking about how awesome it was, then extended to the SW and LW

while I havent hit the AW, the conversation started with those guys talking about how awesome it was, then extended to the SW and LW

That was really the only club I never liked. Nothing against it though. I just like my wedges.

I don't really even think they are shovel wedges. They are pretty different than what you see in normal irons sets.

I cant believe you didnt like that AW.. You are the weirdo

Back