The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working at a college really makes you shake your head some times. I have never knew so many smart people who are so dumb when it comes to common sense. One of the faculty needed to use a computer to print something before a meeting, then proceeds to not be able to understand why the documents aren't on this computer. Really!!! I mean you can't understand that you are logging into someone elses computer not your personal work computer. Blows my mind how so many people with PhD's can function in this world with no common sense.

Snake season officially starts...

uqaqurah.jpg

2eva2ytu.jpg

Why did the chicken NOT cross the road? Because that sucker was on it.

Let's not show these pictures to ddec. You may send him running from his desk like he did the bunker at the MC.

I just :poop: myself

Let's not show these pictures to ddec. You may send him running from his desk like he did the bunker at the MC.

Hahaha poor ddec, I feel his pain though, snake are terrifying! And I would hate to run into one in a bunker!

Hahaha poor ddec, I feel his pain though, snake are terrifying! And I would hate to run into one in a bunker!

Yes but your running into rattle snakes not garden snakes.

I dont care what type of snake. I would crap my pants and run away screaming like a little girl. I dont deal with snakes well. Not waiting to find out what type of snake it is.

The Official Rant of the Day

True haha, they sure are scary.

I always laugh at the term garden snake, we don't have those here! I've never seen a snake that wasn't a huge predator like this.

I dont care what type of snake. I would rip my pants and run away screaming like a little girl. I dont deal with snakes well. Not waiting to find out what type of snake it is.

Slight FIFY dude..

This has always been my nightmare

yhuju6y5.jpg

I give you: Bucket full O'snakes

You'd have had a hard time in this one:

snakesonaplane1.jpg

FACT: Snakes are Snakes

Dude you trying kill me or what?

Sorry, should had put in spoiler bars hhaha- Tapatalk

Got approved to go to Apple's WWDC in SF and was sitting with our credit card ready to buy tickets at 1PM on the dot. As we're putting in our info, we get kicked out because they sold out.... in 2 minutes. Really sucks.

FACT: Snakes are Snakes

Dude you trying kill me or what?

That bucket could kill you. If that's the photo I've seen before, those are all Pygmy rattlesnakes.

Family is going to order from my favorite pizza place, but I went to the dentist to fix a chipped tooth and my mouth is so numb I'm drooling. That isn't a good combo.

Buying stuff on eBay. A pair of Adipures I bought came in today. Looks to me as if someone is selling blems as new without mentioning the blem part. Email sent, so we'll see how this turns out.

Family is going to order from my favorite pizza place, but I went to the dentist to fix a chipped tooth and my mouth is so numb I'm drooling. That isn't a good combo.

Don't do it dude.

Don't do it dude.

It's so tempting! I wanted to go to the range tonight too but I haven't eaten much today and have zero energy now that I can't eat. There's another rant haha.

I guess you're back home now, Darren?

Yes sir. At least until Saturday or Sunday, then it's back to Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back