The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I need a new trophy. My little league one fell apart and I think the bowlers arm fell off on the one I received when I was 12.

And there I was thinking there was only one trophy. More is better.

It wont have to.

BJJCQvhCQAAVpAr.jpg

I had not seen this photo yet... How awesome is that?!?!?! Those things turned out great.

Man I need one of those! Definitely keeping my fingers crossed even more now! How awesome would that be to have sitting on my desk?

Those are going to look great on 8 THPer's desks/mantles. Would love to be one of the 8 who takes these bad boys home.

Man I can't wait for this to get here. So pumped to have Hawk leading the way and having Seth right there with me to start kicking some #zoocrew tail!

Can't wait to add another team member and find out all the details as well!

Hood of my car. Like Boss Hog.

On a chain around my neck. At all times.

Example: "Your Honor, please let the record reflect that I am wearing a trophy from the #Grandaddy golf tournament. Madam Court Reporter, please include a hashtag before Grandaddy on the trial transcript."

Those trophies are incredible! They're going to look great on some THPr's mantle.

On a chain around my neck. At all times.

Example: "Your Honor, please let the record reflect that I am wearing a trophy from the #Grandaddy golf tournament. Madam Court Reporter, please include a hashtag before Grandaddy on the trial transcript."

Flava Flave!

I would mount mine on the front of an old wooden ship. I'd call it, diversity.

Lots of Grandaddy talk over the weekend. I actually put up a decent score in the company of THP'rs, so I have that to build the confidence a little. Still a lot of work to do, but I think things are coming along pretty well.

Congrats on the round hawk, gettin that #Granddaddy swing grooved.

Who's ya Grand Daddy! :bananadance:Great trophy, awesome opportunity, I would love to be a Team THP player :thumb:

Maybe it's time to add another member to Team THP.

I wonder if the Players contest will be an entry into this!!!!

Sorry, dumb idea, I forgot the company reference in the tweet!!!

Holy wow. Those trophies are incredible....

Since Callaway is claiming to be the longest company in golf, I would love to fight back with some THP distance:bomb:

Shock and Awe.

Just saw the trophies for the first time. Amazing looking. Those will definitely look great in THP'ers hands.

Just saw the trophies for the first time. Amazing looking. Those will definitely look great in THP'ers hands.
They really jump out at you when you see them first. Unique and awesome, exactly what an event of this magnitude deserves!!!

The trophies are motivating enough to be in the #Grandaddy!!! I can't wait for the next contest to come up:)

I dreamt I was in this last night, but I was kinda sad, because in my dream we only beat #zoocrew by a couple of strokes.

Then I woke up and I felt better, because I know we're going to beat #zoocrew by way more then that.

(#varsityblues reference, but I did dream I was in it, and we did beat the #zoocrew)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I dreamt I was in this last night, but I was kinda sad, because in my dream we only beat #zoocrew by a couple of strokes.

Then I woke up and I felt better, because I know we're going to beat #zoocrew by way more then that.

(#varsityblues reference, but I did dream I was in it, and we did beat the #zoocrew)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Verifying whether your dream was accurate. Was there a rainbow unicorn present? Did it have fantastic hair?

Verifying whether your dream was accurate. Was there a rainbow unicorn present? Did it have fantastic hair?

To add to this, did it respond to either of the following - Chad, Chadely, Mr Wonderful, or Loch-ness Monster?

I can't verify, I was grouped with Harry

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Back