Having a bush light.. Someone left them here..

Yeah, it wasn't bad. He'll I may have another. Lol

There ya go. I am on Silver Bullets now.

I found these in DE

zu2usyru.jpg

There are a must when drinking around these parts haha

Haha nice you gonna bring some to AC partner? Cant miss those cans out in the woods

Red Hook - Long Hammer IPA

Silver Bullets for me

I can't believe all of the summer beers are already in stores. I just got back from a store that was doing a tasting of different Shandys. They tasted good, but it was weird to drink them in April.

I can't believe all of the summer beers are already in stores. I just got back from a store that was doing a tasting of different Shandys. They tasted good, but it was weird to drink them in April.

That's why I miss living near Sam Adams brewery

Brewing some home brew right now.

This recipe: http://morebeer.com/products/kit-extract-nates-citrus-bomb-ipa.html

We have about 10 bombers of our last brew left, a lighter and hoppy Citra IPA from the same outfit. We were going through it so quickly I had to buy beer again to make it last longer.

Since I knew I was going to be outside all afternoon with the beer boil, I was looking for a Bud Lime-a-rita to get through the boil. #guiltypleasure. No luck.

I bought a 12 pack of some Leinenkugel's summer sampler. Terrible.

Summer Shandy - Gross. Tastes sour.
Berry Weiss - Gross. Tastes like Zima or some other malt liquor.
Honey Wess - Not terrible, but bordering on gross.
Canoe Paddler - Drinkable.

James Ready 5.5 It's a great local beer. I think it's made in Niagara Falls area, and since I grew up there I call it local. Tastes a lot lot Alexander Keith's IPA, but not the import price.

I bought a 12 pack of some Leinenkugel's summer sampler. Terrible.

Summer Shandy - Gross. Tastes sour.
Berry Weiss - Gross. Tastes like Zima or some other malt liquor.
Honey Wess - Not terrible, but bordering on gross.
Canoe Paddler - Drinkable.

Thank you. I've always found Lienenkugel to just be bad all-around. Just not a fan at all.

molson's canadian :)

These are one of my favorites

2asugady.jpg

Just picked up double trouble and doom by founders. Can't wait. Imperial ipa

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367446770.416452.jpg here is a pic

Just picked up double trouble and doom by founders. Can't wait. Imperial ipa

That is a pretty cool label. Never heard of it where is it from?

Rangers game and some Miller Lite from the tap.......must be done.

Bought a Shiner Family reunion. So far I like all of them especially the Prickly Pear.

Bought a Shiner Family reunion. So far I like all of them especially the Prickly Pear.

Prickly Pear is phenomenal. Might be my 2nd favorite Shiner. I think the reunion pack is the only way to get unfortunately

Rangers game and some Miller Lite from the tap.......must be done.

Jealous I want a kegerator for my man cave so badly.

Really wish I could find the Prickly Pear by itself.
Drinking on the summer brew, Ruby Redbird. Not a huge fan the aftertaste but it's cold, it's wet & it's paid for.

Back