The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who handwrite with no flow, or horrible signatures with no flow annoy the carp out of me.

I'm sorry. You probably should never read my signature.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

ugy3ynav.jpg

Flow is good. I don't care if its readable as long as its flowy.

Signatures like #1, readable or not, are horrible.

So your signature annoys the crap out of you then, Thainer? hehehe

My dad is in the hospital. He's 75 years old, has emphysema, is on blood thinners, and has a recently replaced hip. Apparently today he fell while putting on his pants in the dining room. He split his chin and broke his femur in such a way that apparently surgery will be required to set it (potentially close to the new hip). Blood pressure and cardiac issues are making them postpone the surgery until Friday.

Now, as bad as that sounds....

He refused to go to the hospital at first. My mom is 71 and has had both knees replaced within the last year and a half. She had to help him get up, get his pants on, and sit in a dining room chair. He apparently protested the whole time.

Once she convinced him to go to the hospital, he still refused to go in a "damn ambulance". So she put him in an office chair, rolled him to the patio door, leveraged him (in the chair) over the step down onto the patio, and then over to the car.

With a pair of 130 labs running around, the potential for additional injury in this scenario is staggering.

Tonight marks the first time in my life I actually uttered the full on phrase "What the F$&*" directly to my mother.

Last edited:
Vague Facebook statuses.

Followed by no explanation.

Or worse freaking out on the people who ask what's up.

Unfriend

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Shark, sorry to hear all this dude. That's tough and I can't imagine the situation you are in. Your mother as well. Hope everything turns out ok.

Shark, sorry to hear all this dude. That's tough and I can't imagine the situation you are in. Your mother as well. Hope everything turns out ok.

Thanks bro. It's a really odd situation. I'm simultaneously worried about my dad, facepalming about the bizarre circumstances, and laughing that it's actually pretty much the accepted norm for them.

Shark, best of luck with everything. Have to admire his old-school toughness and conviction.

Seriously though, thoughts will be with you!

1. The middle of PA is incredibly boring at 3am.
2. Sleeping in cars is impossible.
3. I am really tired.
4. Still 4 hours left on this trip.
5. My headphones have made my ears hurt.
6. My iPod is going to die shortly.
7. I'm cold.

Another day of blue sky and sunshine when I am stuck in the office all day again

It had better be like this tomorrow when I am playing golf.......or there will be a rant.....

Shark, thoughts are with you and your family.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hope your dad's recovery is a quick one Sharkman!

I don't have any rants because we are having a very good winter this spring.

Snow Iowa!? SNOW!? REALLY!? AAAHHHH.

You all are getting snow in DM? Lame. None of that for us. I guess we're right on the edge.

I work with one of the biggest morons I have ever encountered. It would take to long to explain just needed to rant quick....

I work with one of the biggest morons I have ever encountered. It would take to long to explain just needed to rant quick....

I used to as well! Wonder if it's the same guy? haha

I used to as well! Wonder if it's the same guy? haha

Haha they maybe related. I feel bad sometimes but they just don't get it, Ever.

Lots of strange posts in the last day or so
Maybe I'm just imagining it
Maybe others noticed it as well
STRANGE
Multiple sentence posts
That don't have punctuation at the end
They are very hard to read
Much harder than three our four sentences
In a paragraph
That have punctuation in them
And a couple of presses of the enter key every so often

STRANGE
Multiple sentence posts
In a paragraph

If you dont like
my posts
, dont read them

STRANGE
Multiple sentence posts
In a paragraph
Solid rant bro.

3 days until courses start to open.... 3 days until the first range opens....

Still haven't found a decent grip locally for my re-gripping needs this year, and I have $125 in GolfTown gift certificates I have been able to spend on 2 trips to the store thats 2 hours away. I must just be getting picky. Never thought it would be so hard to spend some free money !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back