2013 Cobra Staff Bag Thread

ICEY! Still love that bag

Icey recieved his bag the same day as Tyno, Howzat(I think) and Lambro. With me and BF getting ours the next day, followed by WCBM the day after me. Wonder if the drivers are going to show up in that order too because my staffer is getting lonely haha

Icey recieved his bag the same day as Tyno, Howzat(I think) and Lambro. With me and BF getting ours the next day, followed by WCBM the day after me. Wonder if the drivers are going to show up in that order too because my staffer is getting lonely haha

So true and boy do I hope so. Thinking mine will be here Monday

So true and boy do I hope so. Thinking mine will be here Monday

I'm think mine will be next week as well, if they all shipped out that is. Either way I'm not worried, just looking forward to getting it in the bag

I'm think mine will be next week as well, if they all shipped out that is. Either way I'm not worried, just looking forward to getting it in the bag

Exactly. My SeeMore is lonely and the bag needs more friends.

Sounds logical to me. The Finnisher got his like a month later. :laughing: I will be going straight to the course with it. Gonna install my popup protector and put it right in play. I have confidence with it already from the few different times I hit it on the range.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Update time:

DSC04644_zps028f8fab.jpg

DSC04643_zpsc7b8a63f.jpg

Looks awesome Erik! The blue looks really good.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Thanks buddy. That was part of the plan. Also the wife liked that color the best.

Today was my first time to game a staff bag and I couldn't be more pleased. These bags are absolutely beautiful and they've thought of everything when it come to the layout. There is also so much space! I fit everything you could imagine in the bag this weekend and there was still room to spare. If you're on the fence I suggest you give it a go.

Those bags are sick! Very jealous. Loving all the pics.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Today was my first time to game a staff bag and I couldn't be more pleased. These bags are absolutely beautiful and they've thought of everything when it come to the layout. There is also so much space! I fit everything you could imagine in the bag this weekend and there was still room to spare. If you're on the fence I suggest you give it a go.

I haven't put mine into play yet but I'm looking forward to it when I do

I loved seeing cobra staff bags in the pictures at the outing, that orange pops in the sunlight!!!

hey, here's a veteran tip on MC Staff bags....

many of us gamed our staff bags prior to the MC last year, whether it was all year or just a few select times.
well the way most of us had our bags setup, was so our names would be hidden when on the golf cart, and the majority of the pockets were on the outside.

well when you play in the Morgan Cup, you'll want your names featured on the outside of your bag whilst riding in a cart.
so just a little tip to adjust accordingly...

These bags are PHENOMENAL looking in hand, I told Ddec and Howzat this weekend I believed they are the best looking of the MC'ers in person. I really do think they are.

These bags are PHENOMENAL looking in hand, I told Ddec and Howzat this weekend I believed they are the best looking of the MC'ers in person. I really do think they are.

I'm biased, but I think they are the best looking ones. It was also cool that I could spot my bag out of the masses of bags at Reunion. When I dropped mine off on Thursday the guy at the bag drop asked me if I knew the guy who had the same bag(which was Howzat's). I think he was shocked to see 2 orange staff bags. It also made it easier for them to spell my name on the bag tag since my name is on it.

many of us gamed our staff bags prior to the MC last year, whether it was all year or just a few select times.
well the way most of us had our bags setup, was so our names would be hidden when on the golf cart, and the majority of the pockets were on the outside.

well when you play in the Morgan Cup, you'll want your names featured on the outside of your bag whilst riding in a cart.

Great tip! Thanks man

That's an awesome tip, I'll make sure I organize the bag accordingly!!!

yeah, it's not something any of us thought of, until we had to change out our entire bags minutes before the first tee Saturday! lol

Luckily I don't get in it too much during a round!

Siri speaks for me!

I've played a couple of rounds with my staffer, and I DO LOVE IT! You can get so much stuff in there! It's lighter than my current Ogio stand bag, and it fits in the trunk better as well. But..I'm afraid to get it dirty and worn... :(

I love using the staffer...as long as don't carry, I'll use it always!

udy7e4e5.jpg

Back